Saey's Letter

Remember Lorrie Steen? Saey's last words... He mentioned about her.

I looked her up and she gave me a letter.

A letter Saey gave him years ago, he wanted to make sure that I got this.

I guess due to his old age or any other reason that he might die, he wanted me to learn that Fuska is still alive. But since I got arrested right after I shot him, I didn't get a chance to get the letter he wanted me to have. So here is the letter

"Hello, Gleb. We had hell of a run, but I guess I am not with you anymore. Don't be sorry I was very old, I lived a full life, I got to become the leader of the new world. I accomplished so many of my goals. I did almost everything I wanted to do. I hope we did good.

Anyway, as you know I am not very good at goodbyes. So I'll just say what I am gonna say.

I have to get something of my chest. I have to tell you something that I couldn't tell you before. I wanted to tell you so bad, but it was the only way, believe me.

OK, I don't know how to say this so here we go. Remember Fuska left and she only wanted to talk to me and I went alone. That's not exactly what happened.

I didn't talk to her, well... I did but It was before that.

I knew If team Kelvin finds her before we do, let's just say, I knew what they would do. So I found her myself and I tried to convince her. I did everything I could but she refused to come back and .. I knew she had to die. Otherwise team kelvin would never let her go

She couldn't escape anywhere by herself, everybody knew who she was. So she had to die.

I offered to help her and convinced her that she can not possibly do this alone.

And she accepted my offer. I pulled some strings and helped her disappear. I made team kelvin look the other way and ... she disappeared. I don't know where she is right now, I am sorry.

I send her to argentina at first but she has to keep moving so I don't know her current location for that I am truly sorry.

There was a disappearing member of the team, so there had to be some explanation, and is there a better explanation than death? It raises no questions whatsoever and As we did before, I made it look like a terrorist attack. I hid it from team Kelvin.. to protect her. The only person who knew was me and I couldn't tell you because I knew you would go after her. You would plan your own fake death and you would leave me behind which would ruin our entire purpose. One woman was not worth ruining everything we worked for Gleb. So I couldn't tell you, I am sorry for that too.

So Fuska is alive and safe and when you get this message you'll know how to find her too. I just hope you get the message.

I hope you make your wishes come true, as I did in my life.

It was hell of a run. I wish both of you a great life. It's been an honor working with you. Thank you for your service to this planet and thank you for everything."

SAEY...

---Hey there. Thanks for reading. There is only 2 short chapters left. So don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter---