43

{A weak Recap: Taehyung kidnapped you( sorta ) and then confessed, you said no. Taehyung goes back to his home, Jimin shows up and invites to join him somewhere. Taehyung suddenly shows up.}

Lisa only wanted one thing after a long eventful day. And that was to rest quietly and in peace. She had the whole house to herself after you and Jimin left. So it only made sense that she'd sit back and get some shut eye. But that idea went out the window when the door bell rang. And who does she find standing at the other side of the door?

The man who made her best friend feel like crap.

If only her conscious permitted her to voice out her thoughts, she'd already be spurting rainbows and butterflies.

And not the good ones.

"I swear if you weren't Jin's brother I would have slammed the door at your face. What do you need?"

"Y/n." He answers monotonously. "Is she here?"

"And what if she is? Do you think I'll fetch her for you? Dude, she tried to reach you but you never pick up. What makes you think you have the right to show up looking for her now?"

"I have every right."

Lisa let's out a sigh, poking the inside of her cheek. That's not the answer she was looking for. Not even close. As a matter of fact, downright ridiculous.

But the persistence in his eyes is adamant. And he did come all the way back here from home. That alone should prove his determination to reconcile things with you right?

Should she act as the bridge that leads him to you?

Or act as a troll that denies him access?

Although the end of this path's unclear, Lisa knows how important Taehyung is to you.

As much as she'd want to give him a strong punch across the face for making you wait for god knows how long, she'll have to keep calm.

Then again, it's not like it's his fault alone.

None of this would have happened had you just come clean and told the guy you liked him too.

The both of you equally are to blame for all these.

"Fine." Almost reluctantly, she pulls out her phone. "There's this new aquarium park or whatever. Here's the location. Just don't tell her I told you."

-

A museum.

Where they display every weird looking, extinct fishes. The building resembles a dome, colossal in size and in a sense, dramatic.

The place's dim in all areas aside from light illuminating said creatures confined between cube clear glass. A lot is being displayed, all shape and sizes. Some pleasing to the eye while others, hair raising.

If we were gazing at live fishes swimming with beating hearts a while ago, it's different now.

While glaring at each unusual sea creature that ever existed, you failed to notice you were walking further away from Jimin and Taehyung.