💫TWENTY- ONE💫

HELLO SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE BEEN BUSY WITH COLLGE; ALSO I DON'T COPY EXACT DIALOGUE SO DON'T COMMENT THAT ITS WRONG. Bro it's fan fiction... that is all

It was the end of the night. The drunk old war veterans and the other party victims of Tony Stark's party were all gone leaving the team to just chill and be merry, except for Thor.
He was confused.

Glancing at Tessa he noticed her blue haze and how she purposely avoided eye contact with everyone especially him. Fiddling with her hands all Tessa wanted to do was to go hide in her cube and float through space but no she was at a human/Alien party.

Sighing she leaned back on the sofa and curled her legs up. Feeling tired she wanted to sleep but something was telling her not to. It was like an itch on her back that couldn't be scratched. Deciding to go get another beer Tessa got up and slowly walked to the kitchen only to not make it.

"Oh shit!"

With that giant robots came crashing through one slicing right through Tessa's arm. Blue essence started pouring out of her as her rapid healing started.

"Well that fucking hurt." She swore but rubbed it off as she saw the team trying to, and key word trying to fend of Starks robots.

Getting into fight mode Tessa launched her self at one that was bugging Steve.
"Never thought you'd be fighting robots huh Cap?"

"Nows not the time Tessa!"
"Whatever." With that Tessa and Steve destroyed the robot.

After the mini fighting a giant robot walked out looking like it just came out of the shreder.
"Ok so that's the shit that comes out of my ass." Tessa pointed at the robot earning a smack from Natasha.

"Where's JARVIS?" Tong asks.

"Oh he other guy.. dead."

•••

"Tony dear what the fuck did you create?" Tessa asked Tony who was happy yet mortified at the same time.

"Ultron." Tony turns to Bruce who is just shaking his head.
"No."
"Yes."
"No no.."
"Yes yes yes and more yes want to know why."
"What the hell did you do!" Thor boomed getting angry. Looking at the Asgardian Tessa bit her lip cause damn that was kinda hot.

"No you dumb bitch." Tessa mumbled to her self earning another not so hard smack from Nat.

"Meddling with the Tesseract you have no idea of its power!"
"Yes but she does." Tony points at Tessa.
"Who me?" Tessa plays dumb.

"Uh yeah the one who is the cube and all that stuff. I took a strand of her hair, sorry dear, and used it to help unlock the staff."
"You stole my hair!?"
"I did not agree to this." Bruce his hands up.

"How would you like it if I stole your hair and used to unlock something of yours!"
"So that staff is yours?"
"No! Just what's inside goodness aren't you supposed to be a genius or something!"
"Don't be rude now Tessa."
"Don't 'Tessa' me Stark!" Tessa halted at Tony.

"If you wanted what was in the staff you should have just asked but no you had to go and create an evil robot!"