Again?

Author's POV:

•Not proofread•

"Shut the fuck up!"

As Jungkook practically exploded like an atomic bomb, Jimin tried his best not to snap. He's furious and afraid at the same time. He thought Jungkook has changed, which Jungkook did show these past weeks, but looks like something just as small as a peck on his cheek by his best friend can get him to return back to his devilish ways. He's afraid that Jungkook will hurt someone, specifically Taehyung. He didn't do so right away but he's sure he will when he gets a chance. Probably lure him back to Korea since he can't get away with murder in this country.

He purses his lips in displeasure as he watches Jungkook drive down the roads like a madman. He's not going to argue while they're in a speeding car. He has a son -who's currently being baby sat by Taehyung's mother, that he needs to get back to. He won't make stupid decisions in the heat of the moment like his dumbass husband who's currently pulling up at a seven star hotel.

Jungkook got out of the car and tossed his key at the waiting valet while Jimin willingly got down and walked towards Jungkook to avoid any drama. He's had enough of that to last a lifetime, thank you very much.

When they finally reached Jungkook's room at the top, Jungkook shoved Jimin in, who stumbled on his feet and face planted on the feathery bed. He instantly turned around when he heard a crashing sound. There he was, his husband, maniacally trashing the hotel room. Vases flew across the room, landing on the pristine white walls, shattering to millions of pieces (an: like my heart does whenever I realize I'll never meet BTS ).

Next were the artistic frames which flew and clanked on the floor. After that Jungkook managed to push a dresser against the floor, it's contents falling out of it.

"How did he dare to touch what's mine?!" Jungkook roared, coming up to Jimin, who actually wasn't phased.

"It was just a peck Jungkook, stop overreacting!" Jimin said firmly.

Jungkook's jaw clenched while his hands gripped into fists. He oh so wanted to hurt his tiny husband for saying such a blasphemous thing.

"So you think that was nothing huh?! What would be something in your eyes? When you fuck him in front of me?!" Jungkook barked invading Jimin's personal space, earning a gasp of disbelief from his tiny husband.

He kept chanting in his head to not hurt his baby, who was currently tempting him to do so.

"Of course not! I would never do such a thing with Tae" Jimin spat, sitting up straight to stand his ground.

Jungkook moved back and chuckled. Except it wasn't out of joy, it was sinister. Jimin was experiencing an entirely new side of Jungkook, which he isn't impressed with at all.

"What proves you haven't already baby? You lived with him for five years! You were alright with making me believe Minkook was his child! May be he actually is" Jungkook accused gritting his teeth at the end, his face taking a very unsettling dark expression.

"You're making me believe he's ours because you think I'll kill him" Jungkook continued and Jimin had enough with his bullshit.

He swiftly stood up, obviously not looking threatening in the least bit as Jungkook still stood a foot and a half taller than him. Despite that, Jimin raised his fisted hand and swung a punch at Jungkook's jaw.

Jungkook cupped his jaw and looked back at Jimin in shock. Jimin had gotten stronger, since he managed to hit hard enough to whip Jungkook's face to the side. Plus Jungkook could taste the metallic blood in his mouth. He was actually proud that his baby learned to land a good punch.