📃: LXIV

SPECIAL FOR TODAYWritten in your POV~ I suggest you listen to the music above

SPECIAL FOR TODAY
Written in your POV~ I suggest you listen to the music above.

First Time In Love - Mugamgak
Perfectly match this chapter 💕

🖋

Your POV

I opened my eyes to be surrounded with tall trees, I was walking alone in the middle of a forest.

"Where am I?" I looked around and up in the sky where I saw one star had fallen down.

They said, if you wished upon a shooting star, your wish may come true.

I closed my eyes, but couldn't get any idea about what I wanted. Instead, an image of a certain dimpled guy smiling at me, suddenly flashing inside my mind. I opened my eyes to see the star had already gone. I sighed as I missed the chance. Or maybe I didn't?

I was pretty sure I had been sleeping on top of my comfortable small bed earlier. How come I opened my eyes in the middle of nowhere? It was too weird, it was too surreal.

I walked around with my white one-piece dress on.

Wait?! Since when did I wear a dress? Even more, since when did I own one?

I tugged into the knee-length long skirt, looking at it's front and it's back. I was busying myself with my own peculiar attire when suddenly I heard an ear-piercing howl from deep inside the dark forest. The loud sound snapped me out from my deep thoughts. Making me quickly stepping away from the sound. But apparently, the sound was getting even clearer before I got the chance to escape further.

I accelerated my steps, running deeper to the other side of the dark woods. I didn't even get the chance to look at what's in front of my way.

"Argh—" I hissed in pain once my feet were caught by one of the tree roots which made my left knee bleeding.

"Shit—" I cursed under my breath once I saw what's coming after me. It was the black wolf I had seen last night! His purple eyes bore into my insides. I could feel my blood being drained out of my body, making me broke into cold sweats and paled my face.

My heart was beating wildly, I even dared to bet that the giant thing may have heard it with his big ears. The black wolf slowly approached me and growling.

I stumbled on the ground as I tried to stand up, I decided to crawl backward, trying to get away from the wolf. But of course, it didn't work.