Chapter 61: In Due Time

"Why don't you ever use this Jacuzzi? She asked holding her towel. "I don't know, I don't even have time to use it" he said. "You have all the time in the world Ricky" she walked over to the sink grabbing her toothbrush. He sat on the edge of his tub biting his lip. "You wanna get in? He asked. She turned around "Yeah, let's do it" she said. "You want it in the Jacuzzi? He asked. She rolled her eyes "No, I-

"I'm just fucking with you kid" he said running the water. "To be honest, I don't even know how to do turn this shit on" he said looking for the button. She laughed "You got this huge mansion with 8 rooms and you don't know how to operate this, you should be ashamed" she laughed. "I'm bout to operate you in a second" he said. Josie blushed undeniably she hated how he made her feel "You got any bubbles? She asked. He laughed "Yo, you sound like a kid" he said going to his cabinet. "What's wrong with a bubble bath? She questioned. He grabbed a bottle of bubble bath "I don't even know if this shit expired" he said looking at the label. "When's the last time you used it? I asked. "You don't want to know" he said. "It's not expired, you good" he said pouring it in. She watched the tub fill up watching the bubbles. "You aint never been in a Jacuzzi before? He laughed. She sucked her teeth "It's been a while" she said. "Get in" he said. She unwrapped the towel letting it fall to the floor. Ricky's mouth watered getting another glimpse at her body. He watched her get in she laid back enjoying it. "Getting in" she said closing her eyes. "Nah, you enjoy it" he said lighting his blunt. He knew he couldn't become addicted to doing drugs, he did them every now and again when he was dealing with low times but this time was the lowest of the lows for him and he felt like he could possibly get addicted so he threw it in the trash. He stared at her taking in her beauty. "What's on your agenda Ricky? She asked. "A lot, it's just a lot, trying to shut lemonade down, I'm trying to properly end this foundation the mayor and Greg keeps asking me about it and just more funeral arrangements" he exhaled. Josie knew he was stressed and had a lot on his plate. She'd offered to help but not at this moment. "It'll get done" she said. "Hopefully" he said flinging the bubbles at her. She laughed "You're actually immature" she said. "You're dealing with a grown ass man remember that" he said. "Get in" she crossed her legs. He got up removing his shirt, pulling down his boxers. Josie blushed looking away he's been doing her body great these days and it makes her blush uncontrollably at times. He got in laying his back on the other side. "Shit feels good" he said. He continued smoking looking at me. "Let me hit" she said. Seeing what he would say. He side eyed her "No" he said.

"Why not? She challenged. "You too cute for all that, I hate when women smoke" he said. She scrunched her face "But you-? She questioned.

"I'm a man, I can do that baby" he said. She sat back listening to the music in the bathroom. "Whatever" she said. "It's whatever until you have an anxiety attack" he said. "Okay, you're right" she snickered. 'Aren't I always" he said. She watched him lean over dapping his ashes in the tray. "You hear back from that show? He asked. She frowned "No, I guess I suck" she said. "Chill, it's going to happen" he said. She smiled coming towards him. She wrapped her hands around his neck. They looked into each other eyes she kissed him as he wrapped his hands around her waist. They roughly made out enjoying each other's kisses. She sat on top of him kissing his neck. He grew excited; Josie gasped feeling him. "Ohh" she said. "I mean, we are naked Virgin Mary" he said. She lightly chuckled "You're so mean" she said. He bit his lip slowly entering her. "Umm" she lightly moaned wrapping her hands around his neck. She's never had spontaneous sex like this before. "Mmhmmm" he bit his lip thrusting upward. She moaned holding onto the stone wall. She looked in his eyes the way he pleasured her made her stop wanting to play it safe. She wined in a circular motion. "Oh shit" Ricky said lifting his body a little. "You okay? She asked concerned. "No, whatever you did keep it like that" he said. She smiled winded her hips around "Damn, it feel so good" she said. "You feel good" he grunted. "You like it? She asked. "Hell yeah" he said trying not to tap out.