Chapter 27

**Jungkook's POV**

" Yes, alright. " I spoke into the phone that was provided to me by Namjoon. Jackson and I set the date for our second meet up to discuss the plan in more detail. He said he couldn't do it for another month because it would be suspicious if he disappeared too often. We said our goodbyes, hanging up the phone.

" Everything's going well? " Taehyung asked me as I set the phone on the table in front of me.

" Yes, darling. Jackson can't meet for another month, so we're in a waiting period for now. He lead them away from us for the time being. " I stated.

" Are we going to return to your old house after this is resolved? " He asked, pulling one of the chairs over to sit closer to me.

" If you want to, or I could find somewhere else if you'd rather not go back to that city. I don't care either way as long as you're happy. " I said.

" I'll keep that in mind. " He responded, smiling softly. Every moment I spend with him is always so peaceful and happy. I glanced up at all wall clock, a thought popping into my mind when I saw the time.

" Baby, do you want to go somewhere? " I asked him as he snapped his head towards me with excited eyes.

" Where? " He asked.

" It's a surprise, come on let's get ready. " I said, following him as he rushed upstairs. He seems excited even though he doesn't know what he's excited for. When I got up to the bedroom, he had already put different clothes on and was working on his shoes.
" That was quick. " I stated, grabbing stuff myself. I couldn't be bothered to change what I was wearing, so I just pulled a jacket on over my shirt.

" I love this house and all, but it gets boring to just stay inside. " He said as he finished putting his shoes on. I stopped him before he could leave the bedroom.

" Stay here. " I said, moving him in front of me with his back facing me. I grabbed one of my ties from the closet, wrapping it around his face to cover his eyes.

" What is this? " He asked, touching the fabric that was being positioned on his face.

" It's a tie. " I stated, tying it, but not too tightly.

" I thought those are for your neck. " He said as I adjusted the fabric to make sure his eyes were covered.

" It's a multipurpose tie. " I said, hearing him laugh. I suddenly picked him up, receiving a shocked squeak as his arms flew around my neck.

" What are you doing? " He asked as I headed for the door.

" Carrying you because I'm not about to watch you fall down the stairs. " I said, exiting the bedroom.

" Do you think I'm that clumsy? " He asked in a dramatic offended tone.

" Yes. " I stated, arriving at the bottom of the staircase. I headed for the front door, keeping Taehyung in my arms.

" Just because I fall over things and sometimes walk into walls doesn't mean I'm clumsy! " He protested, causing me to laugh. I set him down by the front door, helping him gain his balance.

" I'll lead you to where we're going, okay? " I said, keeping a hand on his shoulder so he'd know I'm here.

" Why would I want someone who thinks I'm a klutz to lead me anywhe- " He mumbled.

" Taehyung. " I stated, trying not to laugh. He crossed his arms, an adorable pout forming on his lips.

" Fine, fine. Let's go. " He said, almost walking into the door that I hadn't opened yet. I stopped him before he could.