Flashback

Sweet dreams are made of this.
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas.
Everybody is looking for something.

Kabul, Afghanistan.
Two years ago:

Special forces were sent to Kabul to control the law and order situation there. Special Agent activities August Walker sat in a helicopter waiting for the landing in Kabul.

 Special Agent activities August Walker sat in a helicopter waiting for the landing in Kabul

"How long will it take to land?" Walker asked the helicopter pilot.

"Just an hour Sir. We have just reached the hills." The pilot replied.

"Hmm!" August mumbled and looked down. There were barren hills and barren land. There was very little greenery.

After an hours wait finally their helicopter landed on the roof of a building. He came out first. A soldier took him to the corridor where their leader was waiting for him.

Their Leader Erica Sloane was waiting for him in the corridor. She was a black middle aged woman with short hairs.

August saluted Erica. "Agent Walker at your service ma'am." And they both shook hands.

"Walker! You are our most trusted agent. That is why we called you here. Al Qaeda have gotten out of control. I know you won't hesitate killing them if they cause us trouble." Erica said putting his hand on Walker's shoulder.

"Thankyou Ma'am! I won't disappoint you. I promise." Walker replied.

"Let me show you your room Walker. Follow me." Erica said and Walker followed after her. He threw a glance at his watch. It was 4 p.m.

"Its your room

"Its your room. Inform James if you need anything." Erica said while pointing towards the old servant.

"Ok ma'am!. Thankyou." August said and went to his room. He took off his coat and threw it on the couch. He stood by the window and looked at the city of big and small buildings infront of him. The reflection of the small muddy roads and the market could be seen in his blue eyes.