Chapter 17

Chastity

2 years later.. middle of January

I had an upcoming meet and greet in Charlotte, North Carolina. So I decided it would be a good idea to spend the weekend with my parents also, since they stayed in the same city.

Wanting to take a road trip and drive, but Evan convinced me we should take a flight instead. Knowing my 3 year old son wouldn't be able to ride for 10 hours. And the flight would only be 2 hours. So of course he won.

Looking over at Evan, who was already looking at me smiling. I smiled back at him seeing Maurice sleep in his lap. At first I didn't think Maur would ever get used to him because if it wasn't his "dada" then it was no one.

 At first I didn't think Maur would ever get used to him because if it wasn't his "dada" then it was no one

But soon as Evan bought him his BWM car, he didn't have a problem with him anymore. Evan kissed me, "I love you. Do you love me?"

I ran my fingers through his hair, "Of course I love you. If I didn't you wouldn't be on this plane with me to meet my parents in person."

"You crazy. I'm going to meet my in laws either way." He chuckled.

"In laws? Ain't no ring on this finger baby."

"We can change that and you know that shorty."

"Shorty? I haven't heard that in a long time. The hood Evan back or something?" I laughed.

"Who said I was hood baby?"

"You! You try to act like you are anyways."

"That's because I am sweetheart." He said kissing my forehead.

"I remember when you first approached me you had some bottom grillz in, sure you are Evan. You're the softest man I know!"

"Aye aye, I'm only soft for you and only you."

"Umhm. You better be!"

...

After the plane ride, Evan went to go get our bags and the rented black Range Rover we had for the weekend. We got to the hotel and I decided to take nap until 1pm, since the meet and greet started at 3pm.

Maurice and Evan went to the hotel pool in the meantime. He was teaching my baby how to swim since I had no luck in that area. Time had flown by and I woke up when I was supposed to and they came back just in time.

Of course Evan wanted me to get ready first because he thinks I always take so long. I gave Maur a bath and then Evan got in the shower. Once I got Maur completely dressed I looked in the mirror.