3

"Sweetheart, can you get the door!"

"On it."

You welcome the two gorgeous individuals while your parents are upstairs preparing.

Mrs Jeon's all clad up in a vibrant red, the silky texture flowing down her lean figure and ending just below her knees. Two light pins are tucked securingly on one side of her hair that's professionally bobbed up and curled and resting above her shoulders.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Jeon. Please come in." You widen the gap of the door and stand beside it. Mrs Jeon elegantly waltz in with her silver heels and then points at your clothes.

"You're wearing that?"

Mrs Jeon's well-known fashion designer here and beyond the boundaries of Korea. She was-is also a famous model.

This isn't the first time she's commented on your outfit.

You're wearing a grey hoodie with shorts. It looks decent though.

"Honey." Her husband gently plants his hand above his wife's exposed shoulder, caressing it lightly before gliding down to rest against the curve of her back as if coaxing her to leave you alone. Silver strands compliment his hair but the man still looks fine for his age.

"What seems to be the problem?" He asks his wife softly.

"Her outfit." She replies with so much disappointment in her tone. You feel your heart sink but the feeling doesn't linger. For some reason, you kinda agree with her.

Weird.

Like always, Mr Jeon's eyes are filled with adoration and love for his wife.

"Y/n dear." She starts after a moment. "Didn't you already wear this during last time's dinner?"

"Uh?" I did? You can't remember. But now that she mentioned, she's right. You've been wearing the same outfit every Saturday since last month.

Would you look at that. A new record.

But who could blame you? This is basically your to-go outfit: probably the most decent one in your closet

I mean. You own a lot of outfits yes, but this one just catches your attention every single time. It also saves you from creating a mess inside your room.

"Jungkookie."

Jungkookie. You snap your head so fast you think you heard a bone shift somewhere. You didn't even realize he was there.

"Could you help Y/n pick out a new outfit?"

Ain't no way she just asked her son to pick your outfit.

But most importantly, where the heck does he think he's going looking like that?

Time seems to slow down as you take in his form. That ruffled hair used to be black. Dark as the sky black. But right now. Its red. A vibrant shade of hell's darkness that's been manually raked over and tugged and ruffled and then left to starred that way. Sliver. Something bright and silver hits the corner of your eye and you attend to its call. Its hard to contemplate wether what you're seeing's real or not. But with a squint of your eyes, and the picture coming clear, you can now believe that they are real.

Piercings? Not just one. But multiple.

When did he get piercings?

Silver hoops, and dangling chains decorates the skin of his ears, flashing like lighting when crossed by the beam of light. He has a white shirt on, a black leather jacket as well and dark ripped pants hugging his legs.

You're too caught up on checking this new Jungkook out to even care about your surroundings and you. You probably look like a fool right now. Staring at Mr and Mrs Jeon's son like he's some kind of snack. Oh god. And in front of them.

"Why?" Jungkook's deep groan completely pulls you out of your trance, and you look at the side. You pray no one noticed.

"Don't use that tone at me sweetheart. I'm your mother." She reminds her young annoyed teen.

You're not liking this one but too.

The look on Mrs Jeon's face's firm as brick, daring her son to go against her again. She's too intimidating that even Mr Jeon had secretly excused himself to scamper off to the livingroom. Now it's only the three of you in the hallway.

"Jungkookie." There's a hint of threat dripping each letter of her word, contrast to the tight smile plastered on her face. "Do you want mommy to repeat herself?"

His has have turned extremely dark when they land on you.

Crap. He wants to kill you.

"No mom." He grumbles defeatedly, and Mrs Jeon nods with a hum before looking at you.

"Your parent's still getting ready right?" Without giving you any time to answer, she pats your head and gives you a little push towards the staires. "My Jungkookie's fast so don't worry about the time. Just stay still and pretty and let him take care of you."

With that being said, she gestures her son with a firm authoritative nod to get going.