Let em' Know | 19 |

To Monique: Why didn't you tell Dominic about Jayce and Rage? -Anonymous

Monique: Cause that woulda led to a lot more questions.

To Monique: Why didn't you go talk to Jayce? -Anonymous

Monique: Cause then I would have had to talk to Micheal to.

To Micheal/Rage: Why didn't you go talk to Monique, your Monique? -Anonymous

Micheal: They walked away...

                                19

Nah, we not together. But that's all me though. -Dominic

Micheal

"But why would he even go with her?" I said while pacing back and forth with my fists balled tightly.

Jayce shrugged from his spot on the couch. "He didn't know you knew her Mike."

I frowned. "I know but still--"

"Mike there's no way he would have known that you knew Monique. You had your chance to speak up in the car that night."

"I know. I never knew her last name was Dash man." I said running my hand over my waves.

Jayce shrugged. "Well now you know." He got up and went to the kitchen and started pulling out my snacks and shit.

"Man, I gotta find a way to talk to her." I said plopping down on the couch.

Jayce came back over and sat on the couch across from me with a tray of cookies in his hand.

"Those are Siani's." I said looking at them.

"Man she wasn't gonna eat all of em. Plus she not gonna even notice some are missing." He said shrugging me off.

I just shook my head cause I knew that Siani already remembered the exact number of cookies that were there and told me not to touch them.

"Anyway I think I got a plan though." Jayce said getting serious.

Monique

After me and Dominic's date. Or should I say me, Dominic, Anthony, and Adrianna's date.

Anyways after that ne and Dominic said our goodbyes and me and my siblings went back to the hotel.

"You guys are hell." I said having a fake attitude in the car.

Anthony laughed. "Yeah okay."

When we got back to the hotel me and Adrianna went to our room whole Anthony went to his.

"So.." Adrianna said plopping down on my bed.

"Wassup?"

"When are you gonna schedule an appointment."

I shrugged. "I don't know. I should get to that sooner rather than later though."

She nodded her head. "Well be glad that you have such an amazing big sister like me. I already scheduled you one for tomorrow morning."

I sighed and put down the magazine I was reading. "Really? You couldn't have waited?"

She shook her head side to side. "Nope. We're gonna see what's in that belly of yours tomorrow!"

"Great, now I have to find a way to tell the fam."

"Yup." She looked at her phone for the time. "I mean we got dinner with the fam in three hours. You could do it then or just wait till after the appointment."