the check up

You've always been a bit afraid of doctors your entire life. There was something so off setting about them knowing more about your body then you did.
"Momma, I dont wanna get my shots...they always make my arms  hurt..." you pleaded. Softly tugging at her shirt sleeve. "Now (y/n) please behave" she cooed. "If you behave well enough we'll go out to eat after this" she smiled sweetly. "I promise" she whispered. Mom always kept her promises, I don't think I ever recall one time she broke one. You looked up into her silver orbs and spoke lightly. "Okay mommy. I'll be a good girl". She nodded and headed down the hall, our hands joined so as I don't get lost.  "Just sign in ma'am". A quite slender female nurse handed your mother a clipboard filled with various other signatures from other patients from behind a counter. Your eyes wandered on her. There wasn't much to say, "Sally" is what had been printed on her name tag. Her hair had been tightly pulled back into a bun that was stuffed away under her medical hat. Soft white,complected skin, and a mid thigh white lab coat. Although her dress seemed to go farther, as per say you couldn't.  She smiled, and with a nod she responded "you have a very beautiful child Mrs.(L/n)" she spoke quietly.
Your mother thanked her and took a seat in the waiting lounge next to a few more people. Seeing that there were no unoccupied seats, mother patted her hands on her lap, motioning for you to sit on it. You happily took the seat on your mother. "Thank you mommy"! You cheered. "Anything for my baby" she cheered as she began to fiddle with the stray hairs that parted from your pony tails.

Today was your check up and were in need of shots for school that you were going attend. It is a natural routine. You swayed your legs back and forth, carefully enough to hit your mothers legs on your own. Mother amused herself fiddling with your hair, but you on the other hand ,being a 9 year old weren't so tidied. Your mother realised this very soon and began to hand you magazines.

After what seemed like ages, nurse sally walked in. "(Y/n) (L/n)! Mr.johnson will now see you".
"Come on sweetheart. Don't keep the doctor waiting". She gently set you on the floor as took your hand. You high tailed your mother, excited to get the shots over with, and to finally eat but then You hesitated mid stride...
(Trypanophobia)~
" тһєʏ'ʟʟ яєѧʟʟʏ һυят wһєŋ тһєʏ'яє ıŋ ʏσυя ѧям"
You stopped in your tracks. Who said that..?

Mom turned back to look at you, "she's always lost in thought" she explained to nurse sally. "Hurry up sweety Mr.Johnson is probably tired of waiting".  She wraper her arm around you waste and picked you up bridal style, carrying you too the room.

ıт whispered~
"тһє sһσтs ѧяє ɢσŋŋѧ һυят ʟıттʟє ɢıяʟ... яıp ʏσυя swєєт... swєєт ғʟєsһ ....ɢσŋŋѧ һυят ʏσυ ...ɞυυυυυяŋs ..ıтs ɢσıŋɢ тσ һυят ʏσυ .....hυят ʏσυ sσ ɢσσԀ..." The voice choked.
"Mommy I dont wanna go"!! You screeched. You began wildly screaming and throwing your arms around in desperate hopes that shed let you go. "(Y/n) my goodness what has gotten into you?" She questioned. Her attempts to hold you still were to no prevail when your small nails made,contact with her eyes.
Your mother dropped you abruptly, and began screaming violently "Ahhhh"!!!! She sat on the floor clutching her head. Nurse sally seemed all too amused. " Herman your doing a number on these girls" You stopped. Why? You wernt sure. You glanced towards mother and watched her speak softly to herself. " snap out of it...snap out of it". After watching her you began to become even more curious.  Eventually nurse sally helped your mom from the floor and guided her to the designated room. watching the floor walking silently. Your mother turned to you and spoke softly "we never speak of this okay baby"? You nodded and realized you had already reached the room, nurse sally waited.
" room 4" she whispered. Mom walked in first as you followed behind and said your goodbyes to sally and thanked her for helping your mother, but not before you caught sight of her hands. That had been bloodied, but something you wernt sure about.  You gasped and rushed into the room with your mom.

She sat silently in the small chair. After minuets of waiting your broke the silence. " mommy w-wh-at happened....?" You questioned.
"The light..baby" she rubbed her hands feverishly. " sometimes you can mess up your brain with flashy lights". She looked away as if trying not to give away her lie. You knew the routine. Climb the table/examination bed and wait for what needed to be done.

"Tssktsk" your breathing stopped.
"Wha.." You stared down at the floor you were no longer standing on and gapped in awe. Electricity..? You had stared so curiously long, that you haven't realized your mothers fried corpse in the metallic chair.

(A/n)- yay another story I'll never finish. But I'm determined woo. I'll update every week maybe twice a week. Tap a vote for more content.
Allsooooooo message me with ideas guys or hmu for a chat, I love you guys 👅I Rp 😜😉
Word count :908