4

And there goes your favorite shirt flying across the room.

"You're doing this on purpose aren't you?" Jungkook complains in a bad tempered way while going through your clothes.

He's complaining but he's not stopping. He'd be doing you a huge favor if he left you alone.

The room's a complete mess. There's a shirt over there, jeans over there and hoodies left to rot at the corner. You think you saw your brazier out in the open but you don't bother caring.

You've given up telling him to stop going through your belongings and decided to grab your phone to distract you.

Oh, would you look at that? Your favorite boy group just released a cover.

Jungkook continues to rampage through your closet like a hog burrowing into its cave. "Wearing the exact same stupid clothes cause you knew my mom would tell me to do this."

"Whatever floats your boat you piece of shit." You mumble under your breath as you feel a headache surfacing.

He's not making your life any easier.

"Wear this."

He drops a white hoodie and black pants in front of you.

Then you look at his clothes, examining and taking in his own white Tee, the leather jacket lazily draped over his shoulder along with the dark ripped fabric hugging his legs.

He wants you to match with him? Not in a million years. You may have done it so many times in the past but it's different now.

"Yeah I'm not wearing these." You set the clothes aside and point at the door. "You can leave."

"For the love of god you know I can't do that. Now change your clothes already." Guess even a rebellious teen like him can't go against his own mother.

"Fine." You walk pass him to reach your closet. "But I'm picking my own clothes. Now get the hell out-hey!"

He suddenly grabs your wrist and pulls you towards him. "What's wrong with you-let go of me!"

He pushes you to the bed and traps you beneath him, arms on both side of your head and thighs keeping your legs in place.

What the hell!

You glare at him, making sure he knows that what you're about to say next isn't a joke. "If you don't get off me this second I'm gonna scream so loud your parents will think I'm being murder-"

"Did you have fun?"

What is he going on about now?

"Did you have fun flirting with Jimin, Y/n?" The way his gaze doesn't leave yours is unsettling. Is that a hint of jealousy in his tone? No. Your mind's probably playing tricks. He has you cornered in a vulnerable state and your mind's a little hazy due to the adrenaline pumping your veins.

You swallow thickly. As much as you hate to admit it, he makes you want to disappear into thin air.

It's been a while since you last felt this way. You made a promise to yourself to never get intimidated by him again.

"And what if I did?" His cold fingers slowly glides along your cheek causing your body to shiver uncontrollably.

"Did you let him kiss you too?" He suddenly says. "Let him touch you like the rest of his flings?"

You can feel something inside you snap. Your throat feels painful and the corner of your eyes begins to sting. Who does he think he is?

All these time, you've been playing nice for the sake of that friendship you both shared years ago. Deep inside, you believed that, that bond would one day resurface and eventually bring you two back. You only thought.

"You're disgusting Jeon." You grit out, mustering up enough strength to push him away. You close the door behind you.

Jungkook just watches you shut the door with a loud thump. Behind that satisfied smirk though, lies a faint hint of guilt. Even if it was only for a moment. A millisecond of time itself before you had pushed him away. He saw it. He couldn't have missed it, considering how the proximity he had created. A single push would've have been enough before both your lips would've touched and the temptation was real. However, being that close had his pros and cons. The pros was when he finally witnessed you go limp for him, and the con was when you allowed that single tear to escape your eye.

Jungkook groans frustratedly as he pushes himself back on the bed, allowing his eyes to close shut as he waits for you.

"What a cry baby." He mumbles.