Naruto

Naruto's eyes snapped open, his pupils had turned an aqua color and giving off a faint glow. He tackled Kaiza and Garra out of the war as the area they'd been occupying exploded from pure force.

Kaiza turned and set Garra down to face this new threat.

There were five people. All with orange hair and pale skin with black rods sticking through their bodies. That scary part was their eyes.

Each of them sported Rinnegan eyes.

Shit...can I beat five rinnegan users at once while protecting Naruto and the sand brat?

Kaiza flexed his powerful chakra, none of them even flinched as they stared at him. "Give is those Jinchuriki."

"You guys think I'll give up my son? I'll kill all of you." He stated, and he could too. The problem was he couldn't fight at full strength and risk hurting Naruto and Garra by accident.

One of them stepped forward while the others fanned out. "I am Pain. We are Pain. I posses the eyes of the legendary sage, I have powers you could only dream of, mortal."

Kaiza smirked, having sensed their chakra and the link between the black rods. "You haven't even got the balls to face me in person. Your power is restricted by these dead puppets, this won't even be a challenge."

Then he kicked off, throwing his body to the side and shoving his chakra through his muscles to increase his physical abilities exponentially, then he threw a spinning kick into one of the Pain's heads, crushing it to pieces and sending it flying.

Then in another set of handsigns he gathered a powerful ball of dark orange flame into his palm and slapped the next Pain with it, vaporizing it and setting fire to a huge section of forest.

Then he stopped moving and allowed their eyes to catch up. "Two down."

The Pain with short spiky hair cursed, "Amighty Push!" A gravitational blast erupted from his body and slammed into Kaiza, but he dug in and stck himself to the ground with chakra.

He couldn't move forays so he opened the first, second, third, and fourth gates and blasted through it.

The Gravity Pain's eyes widened just before Kaiza punched him and continued through the other two Pain's in a single hit, sending bits of blood and guts all over the ground.

"Easy..." Kaiza smirked, then turned back to see Naruto and Garra watching open mouthed.
_____________________________

Arashi was kneeling in a field of steaming glass, naked and shaking from chakra exhaustion.

"All I have left is revenge." He decided, "All of this started because of ninja... and all of this will end because of a ninja. I'll burn those ideals to ash..."

"You have incredible power." Spoke a calm voice behind him. Arashi turned his glare behind him and saw the legendary Itachi Uchiha, missing ninja of the hidden Leaf. "Do you want more? To live in a perfect world free of suffering?"

Arashi scoffed, "And how could you create this perfect world, Uchiha?"

Itachi walked over and took off his cloak, Black with red clouds, and draped it over Arashi's naked form. "I will show you, and then train you to truly harness your powers."

"A masked ninja killed my precious people, I don't know if I can beat him... help me obtain the power to kill him." Arashi stood and faced Itachi, "Teach me."