Episode 3 Beach...?

You woke up on the floor again, but this time, there was a sleeping Jimin hugging you. You released yourself from his grip and went to your room to find Jungkook and Taehyung sleeping while hugging each other and Yoongi sleeping on the floor.

 You released yourself from his grip and went to your room to find Jungkook and Taehyung sleeping while hugging each other and Yoongi sleeping on the floor

"Oh, sorry, did I wake you up?" You said as you looked at the handsome man laying on the floor with his eyes open.
"No, you didn't." He said as he transformed into his kitty form.
"Today, we're going to the beach." You said as suddenly, the two boys woke up and celebrated.
"Yes, finally!" They both said as Yoongi played with the laces of your shoes.
"Ok, get ready." 

                                                            *********************

As soon as you got there, the boys ran around like little kids playing in the park.
"Guys! Be careful!" You said as you looked at Yoongi.
"What?"
"You're not gonna join them?" You said as Yoongi shook his head.
"No, I don't really want to swim." He said.
"You don't like the water?" You said.
"You could say that, but it's part of being a half human half cat." He said as you understood his statement and sat on the sand. You put a towel on the sand and layed on it. You also put an umbrella, so you and Yoongi didn't get burned.
"Y/N?"Jungkook said as water dripped down from his entire body. Apparently they already got in the water.
"Yes?" You said.
"Are you gonna get in the water?" He said as you shook your head.
"Aw, c'mon, just for 5 minutes?" Said the Jimin who came out of nowhere, trying to force you in the water as well. You turned to face Yoongi who was looking around the beach, not one glance at you. This guy really wanna let me drown, doesn't he?
"I can't swim." You said as they all looked at you as if you were their prey. You don't know what they were thinking of, but Jimin turned to Jungkook and nodded.
"We'll show you, don't worry."Jungkook said as he grabbed your hand, pulled you up and took you to the shore.
He took your hand and took you deeper into the ocean. You glanced back at Yoongi who was actually looking at you, but with a worried face.
"Jungkook, I am supposed to be worried?"
"No, not at all. I'm a good swimmer." He said as you turned to him.
"Really?" You said surprised.
"Yeah, i'm also good and dancing, singing, sports, running, se-"
"Ok, ok, I get it." You said as you cut him out. You did not want to know anything else.
"Y/N ah!" Taehyung said as he ran in the water and jumped on your back. You almost fell because of the impact. To be honest, he isn't really that heavy.

***********************