15 || Tour

Y/n's POV

We were still running until we reached outside and started walking, there was a magnificent rose garden, the garden was full of blooming red, pink, yellow roses.

I picked a red big blooming rose and smelled it, it smelled AWFULL, like in fucking fantasies it smells good but it was just a fucking lie.

Now I was just enjoying the magnificent rose garden and I spotted
a white bench that was in a all- glass garden house, the house was full of different kinds of plants and flowers, the only thing that caught my eye was a purple flower that bloomed near the bench, "Mika-chan, what kind of flower is that?" pointing at the purple blooming flower, "That's a new kind of flower y/n, and it hasn't really have a name yet...How about the y/n flower?!"

"What?! no that's weirdd"

"Well I think its not because it symbolizes you, like how you are unique from everybody else and that's why I love you"

I blushed madly because of what he said, it was sweet and I was touched but only one man could make me lobe him with those words.

Even though I had a crush on mika when we were kids but when Eric came, I had a change of interest... I dunno.

We then went to the white bench, "You know y/n that flower has special effect, like how it can make someone sickly want to mate a person, if they cannot, it would damage their stomach"

"Oh, really?! Why so?"

" Well it has a special substance that could make anyone eat or drink it drunk in a minute"

"Well thats weird"

"I guess so... but im gonna use it on you" he mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh nothing.. well how about lets eat lunch then we continue the tour"

I checked the time and it was 12:30 PM, no wonder I was hungry, btw im ALWAYS hungry.

"Ok lets goooo" I said and then Mika grabbed my hand and I blushed, we then went back inside holding each others hand. we went imside the dining room and there was a tble if foods there, I guess i will be fucking full, I thought. Me and Mikaela sat down across each other, We ate silently and finished, I was EXTRA full since tge food was delishh, "I never knew you were such a big eater y/n" he said smirking, i blushed and said " I only eat big when the food is yummy" i insisted.

Mika chuckled slightly amd said "Love you" i just covered my face blushing even harder.

Mika's POV

Ughhh... I still knew that y/n loved that sick piece of shit, bitch, arghh why does she not love me?! Well i didn't tell her the other effect of the flower, if you mate with the person, you will fall deeply in love with him/her, she wouldn't remember the person she love,that sick of a bitch Eric. I guess i should do that later.

Y/n's POV

"Let's continue the tour" Mika said he then wispered something to a maid and then she left. Mika grabbed my hand and said "Let's go my wife" " Ok Mika-chan" then we left tge dining room and explored the whole house, it was sooo huge, when we arrived at the theater room i decided to watch a movie, Mika agreed.

he then ordered the maid he wispered the past hours to bring us popcorn and drinks, he then said "And put it" , I didn't want to be a suspect for eavesdropping so I just continued picking a movie, then Mika was at my back, hugging me tightly at his warm embrace, I blushed and it felt nice.

But it would be nicer if it was Eric, UGHH i missed my Ewik, my baby.

Mika snuggled his cheek on my neck which made me blush harder, he then licked my lobe and said "Which movie are we watching n/n?" "Umm.. I haven't choosed yet mika-chan" "How about this movie" He clicked your f/m/n," ooooohh YES THATS A NICE MOVIE" "If you want to watch it, then we can" after that the maid handed us the popcorn and drinks, The movie was starting and you were drinking the drink, until you felt dizzy and warm, you wanted to fuck someone, "It worked" that were the words you hear from Mika then you fainted.

HALLO HOES MISSED YOU Y'ALL, I WILL BE DOING A EARLY UPDATE SINCE IM BUSY ON SATURDAY AND I MIGHT NOT FREAKING UPDATE SO HERE I AMMM...

RECAAPP:

Mika drugged y/n, That filthy bitch What will happen to y/n?? and where are the Eric POV's, well they will be at the next next chapters. promise. Find out next chapter if there is smut, OH SNAP A CLUE.

-anime_dawnie💜

TYSFM FOR RDG THIS SHIT YALL BITCHY STORY, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER...SEE YOU NEXT HOEING CHAPTER HOESS💕