Epilouge

Yes i finally wrote the epilouge cause it was not professional to leave the book hanging.

And i also wrote a bonus taekook scene as an apology for making you all cry. :)💜 i love you guys.

It happened when like tae and kook were boyfriends but before going to jeju island. Around that time. :)

____________________________________

Present day
20 years later

The air had a perfumed scent and the brunette sat on the plush seats. Every surface was dustless. The nurses were unhurried and they moved with a serene purposefulness from room to room on their rounds. There were vases of flowers and beautiful framed pieces of art on the walls. In the corridor was a water dispenser and in most rooms could be heard the noise of a television.

A lone tear escaped his hazel brown eyes as he flipped the last chapped page of the diary he held.

He then realised that he had already finished reading it but didn't notice the time passing by because it was already evening.

But the last page contained a piece of scraped paper which caught his attention. He wiped his tears gently before lifting the letter and opening it.

Our little hobi,

Its finally the day you find our diary my hoseokie. We still remember how curious and stubborn you used to be about us letting you read this but we knew that wasn't the right time.

Not the right time for you to know about your real parents or their cruel past. We couldn't afford to see a tear on your precious smiling face so we kept it away from you until the time we disappear. But remember hoseok ah, we, your grandma and grandpa really love you so much. We will always be there for you.

We couldn't see our son grow old with his family but we want you to fullfill our last wish. That no matter what, you will never give up. You will face your problems because we know you can. You are our strong little sunshine.

You have to promise that you will have a happy ending.

With love,

So hyun and Ji hyun.

The brunette couldn't hold back his tears any longer. He hugged the diary and curled into his seat while letting out low wrecked cries.

It was overwhelming because it all came crashing to him yesterday. The worst day he would name it when he received a call, informing that his grandparents were involved in a car crash.

One car crash which took away his only family because he never knew his parents. That until today he read the diary in which the whole past was written.

"It will be alright hoseok ah. Everything is going to be okay." A soft voice said beside him as a hand landed on his shoulder. He looked up to see their family doctor looking at him pitifully.

He wiped his tears and just sniffled, letting out harsh breaths. Then it pressed on his mind.

He reopened the crinkled letter and read it again, skimming his eyes through the words.

His soft pink lips curved into a small smile which held thousands of emotions.

"You're right. Everything is going to be okay." He spoke brightly which amused the doctor beside him. She stared at him with confused eyes.