Percy Part Two

This is so long in the making. To be honest I haven't thought about this book in a long time and I just read it again and I realise how many spelling and punctuation mistakes I have made. If I ever get he time I might fix them. I didn't realise that this book, I wrote so long ago, has really picked up. 25k reads, almost a thousand sometimes more reads a chapter. I can not believe it. I just read all of your comments and I almost cried. You were all so sweet, well not alway, sometimes a bit, let's say protective of some characters, but I want to thank all of you. For all of your reads no matter how cringe or dumb the chapters were and voting and commenting. Also I wrote a second chapter to the Percy being betrayed chapter but my file including all of these chapters deleted before I could post it. I was so devastated, it kinda cause me to stop writing. Okay I need to stop blabbering on. Without further ado. Percy part two. (Written on my phone, so sorry)

Percy's POV
It's been almost a year since I left and I have truely set myself up in a new life. A life without the Gods, the quests and Annabeth. I have a life here now I could have only dreamed of. I go to University. I stress over exams not saving the world. Life is good.
"Breakfast?" Jack shouts at me. I nod furiously. "Stupid question." My aquatic biology sits on my lap, open as I cram as much knowledge into my brain as I can. It's hard. I'm dyslexic and ADHD, I don't do well in exams. But this exam is important. A plate of food is shoved under my nose.
"Thanks, mate," I say. I guess I have picked up some of the Australian lingo. I inhale the food and shut my textbook. Shoving stuff into my bag I slip on my shoes and race out of the apartment. Jack yelling, "Good luck!" Behind me.
I weave through the morning crowed in the sidewalk on the journey to the train station. Then something catches my eyes, a flash of blond hair.
"Like Jason's," I think. I dismiss that thought. Why would he be here? I have other things to worry about. I barely make my train and quickly park myself in a seat. Then someone sits next to me. I glance at them. Then I rip my head back.
"Nico!" I exclaim. There he is in flesh and blood sitting in a dirty train seat next to me.
"Percy, it's been a long time," he says.
"Why are you here Nico?" I ask.
"Not excited to see me."
"Why are you here?" He sighs and twist the skull ring in his finger. He still wears that thing.
"To get you." He grabs my arm and before I can say anything whisk us into the shadows. It isn't pleasant and when we emerge I feel a bit shaky.  I glance at my surroundings. Oh no. It's everyone I have been running from.
Nico, Piper, Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Thalia, Reyna, and, Annabeth. I can't look at her face. Not after she betrayed me.
"Percy," she says.
"Leave me alone," I say scornfully.
"Percy, please come back," she begs. I don't look at her but I can imagine the tears running down her face, spilling from her fiece grey eyes. "I'm sorry. I am so sorry. I know now, it was a spell. I was under a spell, I couldn't help myself." I look at all my friends. The best I could have ever asked for. They have done so much for me, saved my life countless times. Then I look at annabeth. My Wise Girl, my other half. I walk to wards her stopping infront of her.
"Annabeth," I start, "the spell didn't create the feelings, they enhanced feelings already there." I see the devastation in her eyes as I turn away from her. Away from my old life. I say goodbye to my old friends. I probably won't see them again, not for a very long time. I'll miss them sure but I am moving on. Nico approaches me and we shadow travel to the outside my university.
"Percy," he starts.
"Thank you Nico, for always being a good friend," I say.
"Percy." I turn away from him too and feel the my heart shatter. I have truely moved on.

Okay I normally do happy endings but I've changed. Sorry for this. Another thank you to all my readers and one final goodbye. This is truely the end. (As soon as I figure out how to officially finish a book)
-Celestialtop2