Chapter 26

Unedited.

As we attacked each other's lips Hoseok inched his body slowly into my room. A hiss left his mouth and into mine leaving a tingling sensation on my lips but I pulled back quickly at his pain.

The veins in his neck had darkened so that I could see them branch out and spread to his face. Hoseok flinched back so that he was on the outside of the window. He looked back to me with vibrant red irises.

"Shit." He looked down at his hands where his veins had hardened as well. His chest rose and fell quickly. Rain now heavily pelted down drenching him but he hadn't seemed to notice.

"It looks like we'll have to speed this along then." I said more to myself but Hoseok seemed to have heard because his neck snapped up.

The tips of my fingers found the end of my dress and I tossed the thin material over my head and onto the floor.

Hoseok looked at me wide eyed for a minute as I looked to him expectantly. He quickly fumbles with his jacket and tossed it inside. He continues throwing his clothes inside until he's left in just his jeans.

I hadn't had enough time to marvel at his upper body because Hoseok was now suddenly I front of me. I was only able to catch sight of his bright red eyes before I was pulled into another kiss. This one a lot tougher than the last. I'm certain it'll leave a bruise but under the circumstances it didn't really matter much.

Hoseok hoisted me up tossed me onto my bed, nearly giving me whiplash. When I was able to lift my head I saw that he had already taken off his jeans.

This was happening all too quick I could barely register any of his movements. Hoseok hovered over me now making me shiver as his cold wet body met my heated one. His lips were back on mine, hoping to ease some of his pain.

His hands traveled down my bare stomach straight into my underwear. A gasp shot out of my mouth and my back arched as he slid his cold finger into me. My hands gripped his shoulders at the unexpected contact and my eyes fluttered shut.

As he moved moved his slender finger around me I felt the tension in his shoulder slightly release. When I opened my eyes I couldn't help the heat rising to my face as I met his red eyes.

"Are you ready?" His breath tickled my face.

I nodded, catching sight of the prominent veins nearing his jaw once more. "Please don't rip my underwear." I manage to say just as his hand leaves me and grips my favorite pair of underwear.

He smirks and looks down, quickly sliding them down my legs. He goes to remove his as well and that's when I make the mistake of looking down. My cheeks puff out and I lay back again nervously. What the fuck was that monster between his legs? Shit.

With his skin getting worse he wasting no time in grasping my thighs and opening them so hit fit perfectly between them. "Sorry, I'm usually one for foreplay but I feel like I'm being burned alive."

"It's okay. Your sexy talk makes up for it." I manage to joke.

His eyes crinkle and he laughs through the pain at my dad attempt at easing the tension. But sadly his smile then twists into a painful one. A squeak left my mouth as he pushed into me, filling me completely, a tight pinch was felt in my lower region. He sheepishly looked down at my flushed form but continued to move, thankfully stretching me out some more before just going into it.