Chapter 7 :- THE KISS😘

What is happening to me....? I never ever feel like this... Why m I feeling this. Seems like everything changes when she fell in my arms... No girl came  close to me like she came.... I just hold her for a second. What you have done to me Weasely . No no... Its just a small attraction... I can't deny that she is the most beautiful girl of Hogwarts and everyone knows it. But her beauty can't effect me... I m Draco... I will never get into this mess.

How many times I have to tell that don't call her my sister.... She is Ron's sister not mine....shouted Harry

Chill Harry... Why are you getting angry....? Now I know she is nothing to you....said Harmione.

You don't care if she like anyone else... Snog (kiss) someone else.... Or even sleep with someone else...said Harmione.

HARMIONE.... MIND YOUR WORDS....Harry roared.

You are taking about Ginny... How can you say such words for her.... Don't you know her... She never let anyone came close to her... N no one can come close to her....said Harry

Except you? Right? ..said Harmione.

Harry remain silent....

Come on Harry... Just say it... You love her...said Harmione

Its nothing like that... Stop making castles in air...Said Harry

Lier! I know everything...I know how jealous you were when we were coming back to Hogwarts that day. And before that when you reached Burrow... How Ginny hugs you and you was so happy about it ..as if you missed her a lot.

FLASHBACK

Harry walk towards the Weasely House. His eyes were on Ginny's room which was on the third floor...

He saw it as if he missed her a lot and just came there to see her and to spend his time with her.

As soon as he entered the house.... Ginny was the first one to hug him. He shared hug with Ron, Harmione and everyone but the hug that he shared with Ginny was special for him. He himself don't know why he wants to hold her in his arms. They know each other since so many years but this feeling is new to Harry.