Final Explanation

Hey this is George Garcia for the final time.

This is the end of the story. I told you it is a story of a life time and that I didn't write it. As you can see, most of it is written by Gleb himself. So here is the question you all have been waiting.

How did I get his notebook even though when he exonerated and then he disappeared? And she was with Fuska who was dead as we know it...

OK I know it is confusing, here is what happened.

Gleb was exonerated and he got out after 3 years. And nobody saw him again. He disappeared. And we thought Fuska was dead so nobody was looking for her.

I was writing a book about them 10 years later this happened and one day I found a notebook and a letter in front of my door.

There was a note on the cover. "Hope this helps."

Then the letter

"Hello George Garcia. I believe you are writing a book about us. I think this will help you a lot, I have been looking for a way to explain everything.

I just wanted to explain, why we did it. I never had a chance to explain.

I guess that's the reason why I sent you this. So good luck.

Thanks for believing us from the beginning.

Oh and If you are reading this, I am dead, because you know, if everything in this book is published, then it means I am going to jail again and who would want that, right?

So I gave this to someone to deliver you the day I die.

I trust you with the necessary adjustments, Good Luck my friend!"

See, he sent me the letter and the notebook, that is why I have enormous knowledge about it. In the first edition of the book, It was just my findings and video scripts. Then years later, when I got the notebook, I decided to make a 2nd edition of The New World.

I didn't extract the old parts I just added Gleb's diary, that's why the book has 2 parts.

But I guess that is the end of the mysteries.

Maybe he is not dead after all. Who the hell knows?

Although I have one more thing to share. I was pretty hesitant about sharing it but I will share it anyway. It is a perfect way to finish the book.

So here is Gleb's diary, he is telling the first time they got in the ocean. They put them under the ocean and they were waiting to be found. They were underwater for some time and Gleb shared what happened at there.

--THE FIRST MOMENTS—

There is no way back now. We are here, couple of hours later they are gonna find us and it is all gonna start. I am so scared. We have been working on this for years, so many years.

I am scared... What if I screw up? What if something I make destroys everything? For that I am very nervous. But Thank god We have Saey. He was very calm

Saey

"Alright. We got 15 minutes left. Let's check everything, one more time."

Fuska

"Miresa's skeleton is OK. Lock is open."

Saey

"The computer is ready to respond."

"Magic blue liquid flows.." I said.

Saey

"We are not gonna talk to anyone for months. Any last words?"

Fuska

"I hope this works."

Saey

"It will."

"Ok who wants to go in the capsule first?" I said nervously.

Fuska

"You are not gonna say anything?"

"I am scared, You want me to say that?"

"It's gonna be fine" she said.

I lay down in my cabin. Fuska came near me. She was closing the capsule and I said

"I am gonna miss you Fuska."

"I am gonna miss you too."

I was just so scared, I couldn't say anything. I wanted to but .. nothing came out. I was just looking at her eyes.

She closed it and the last words I heard

"Goodbye Michael."

Then I pushed my anesthesia button.. and that's it.

That was the end of Michael.

The end of George..

The end of Jane..

The end of ... THE OLD WORLD...

----Author's Note: Thank you for reading my story. It's been a fun journey. I am always open to comments and messages. I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Please be honest...

If you liked the story, don't forget to recommend it to your friends.. This will help the book to get more recognised.. hopefully.

And one last thing, The story is currently being edited so it'll be a lot better really soon.

If you have any kind of recommendations about the story, I am still active.. Any kind of feedback is very appreciated.

Thanks a lot for everything..

Have a nice day!

Bye..

Joe M. Wagner