Chapter:-8 THE STORM🌟

What Harry kissed Ginny? Asked Draco from his friend.

Yah...in front of each Griffindor student.

Draco felt bad but ignore his feeling...

Next scene

Ginny was sitting in her dorm and thinking about the kiss.

A smile came on her face.

Look at this girl.... Said Harmione entering the dorm.

Harmione! Said Ginny.

So how are you feeling Ginny... I never thought that Harry will kiss you like this...

Me too... Said Ginny.

I m so happy for both of you....said Harmione.

We have to go for our next class... Today is face off round... I m little nervous all are more experienced than me and I don't have much experience. I m in my initial stages.... Said Ginny.

Don't be nervous... Let's go....said Harmione.

While they were going to their class they saw Harry coming towards them.

I think the love birds want some privacy... Ginny don't be late OK....said Harmione and leave.

Harry looked at Ginny who was little nervous.

Are you all right Gin?...asked Harry.

Yes...I m...she replied.

I suddenly kissed you ...sorry for that... I don't know I was unable to control my emotions that moment when you hug me... Said Harry.

Emotions? Asked Ginny.

Yah...I tried a lot to hide my feelings for you... Which keep growing more an more... So what's about your feelings...asked Harry

Ginny just smiled at him and starts leaving.

Give me the answer at least...he said

Umm I don't know....she said.

Don't know? Meaning? ...he asked

I m not sure about us.... I mean you are not my type ....i used to like you but now I have no such feelings....she said

Do you love someone? Asked Harry.

Yes. She replied.

OK... He said n turns to leave.

She hugs his back...

Let me complete Harry....she said.

Its you! I LOVE YOU MISTER POTTER.

Harry turns to her and was shocked.
Harry I loved you from so many years... But I start avoiding those feeling... Because they were one sided.

So I try to move on...but it seems as if you don't like it... She said.

Harry came closer and lean to kiss her.

NEXT SCENE.

Cho Chang and Ginny's face off round.

For Cho ...its a personal war... As she also like Harry till now... But Harry choose Ginny not her.

So she was on attack mode since beginning. She us a big thunder storm and point it in Ginny's direction.

Ginny used her protection wall to be safe.... The thunder storm became out of control and move towards entire Hogwarts.

All the fairies was unable to fly properly in the thunder storm...

Professor also not able to control it....

Ginny saw the thunder is going to hurt Draco so she went through the storm and hold Draco's hand and save him.

Dumbledore control the storm.

Ginny was lying on the floor and Draco was above her....

He saw her face ...they were close... He was lost in her...

Get up! she said...and Draco came out of his thoughts and get up and offer his hand to Ginny....

She hold it and get up from the floor.

Thanks for saving me.... Said Draco.

What did you said? Ginny said in shock.

Yah! Said Draco.

You are not ill right? She asked

Shut up! He said n leave.

She smiles and turns to Harry who was looking at Dumbledore.

NEXT SCENE.

Headmaster.... It can't be Cho alone.... The storm was very disastrous. Said harry

You are right.... It was THE KILLER. ...said Dumbledore.

He attacked Ginny...I knew it. But through Cho...why? ...He asked.

That's you know better .... Some personal reasons you know.... Said Dumbledore.

Cho wants to harm Ginny because of me...so she is supporting HIM.....Said Harry

I suspended ChO Chang...she is not here now... But HE will definitely attack her again... Princess Jenifer is not ready yet... She needs time...but we don't have it....both of you are HIS targets.