It's Only the Begining

3RD POV:

Jimin opened his eyes to the bright light hitting his face.

 He tried lifting his head up but a loud hiss escaped his mouth as a burning sensation crept up along his neck. He looked around to find himself lying on the rooftop's floor. 

"How did I end up here?" he thought in his head, confused when events from the last night came rushing back to his memory. 

A bitter smile covered his lips and a tear escaped his eyes replying last night's memory as he slowly lifted his sore body from the ground with struggle and continued his steps downstairs towards his room.

 After dragging his stiff muscles towards his room he opened the door and fell on his bed with a loud thud. 

It was already ten am according to the clock which means Hobi has already gone to attend his dance class. He wanted nothing more than to have a sleep in his comfortable bed to ease out his sore muscles but he couldn't afford to miss his classes so reluctantly he made his way towards the shower hoping that the warm water will do the trick of relaxing his muscles.

 He gasped seeing his reflection... red hand marks were littered across his neck forming a big bruise, his eyes puffed and swollen with visible eye bags.

 After a quick shower while hissing in pain occasionally from the burn from his bruises he reluctantly changed into a t-shirt wrapping a small scarf around his neck hoping to cover the neck marks as he applied makeup to hide the dark circles but he couldn't do anything about his puffed eyes but this way he looked less like a mess than without makeup.

 He halfheartedly made his way towards the history class that was shared by all of them including... Jungkook? 

He saw the latter sitting at the far corner of the room giving Jimin a deathly glare. Avoiding any Eye contact with the younger he sluggishly made his steps inside the classroom where he already saw Tae and Hobi bickering with each other with Jin just shaking his head in disappointment. 

From the corner of his eyes, he stole a quick glance at Jungkook who was drilling holes in Jimin's skull. His eyes appeared blood red even from such a distance like he had been crying all night. 

Jimin tear his gaze away from him, a small pit of guilt forming in his stomach as he made his way towards the bickering duo who gasped dramatically seeing their friend. 

"Where were you last night Jimin, do you have any idea how concerned we were", Jin started to playfully shout on Jimin's face not even giving him a chance to speak.

 "I-I wa---" Jimin tried to speak but coughed violently instead acknowledging the intense burn in his larynx, the after-effects of being chocked violently last night. 

"Are you alright Jimin", Tae said in a concerned tone while patting my back. 

Jimin nodded frantically while continuing to cough.

 "You clearly don't look fine Jiminie, seriously where were you last night???" Hobi said but only earned a slight shook from the younger. 

"I am fine Hyung, I just have a bad sore throat and I slept in my friend's room last night accident and he didn't wake me up. Don't worry", Jimin wrote on a sheet of paper passing it to his friends who bought his lies thinking that maybe he was with Jungkook knowing that they two had become extremely close these past days.

 "O-okay, remind me to make you my famous herb Tea and you'll be good in a day", Jin said patting Jimin's shoulder who just gave him a small smile as Professor entered the classroom and class began preventing them to talk any further fro which Jimin was grateful since he didn't want to be interrogated anymore.