Chapter 19: Another Sad Love Song

Que looked down at Tamisha's lifeless body at his right foot. A small .22 caliber pistol laid at her right hand.
"What the fuck?" PK spun around.
"She just tried to blow you..." Que said, finally stepping away from the body.
"I shot her." Zya said, cool as hell.
"Oh well. Call Damu and tell him to come get this bitch up outta here." PK said. Zya was low key shook. She'd killed Tamisha. Shot her between the eyes. She was conflicted because, how could she protect the man who killed her sister? She just stopped a murder that needed to happen.

Word spread like wildfire. Every 20 minutes, somebody was calling PK to verify that Angel's wasn't opening tonight. By this time, the entire crew was seated at the round table in the dining room of their plush apartment. Zya laid on the couch, smoking a blunt and watching old reruns of Rugrats.
"These niggas tryna take me down! I'm tryna find out what the fuck Smoke & Corey have to gain..." PK asked to no one in particular.
"38,000 dollars." Twinn said before taking a deep pull from her perfectly twisted Dutch. Everybody got quiet. Not a weird silence, but a thinking silence. Everybody at the table were in their own thoughts, trying to tie the missing 38 gs to smoke & Corey.

Meanwhile..Across town...
In a mini mansion, decked out in the finest leathers, marbles & beautiful fabrics, inside the huge master bedroom.... an argument was brewing....

"So you had me hit a lick on a nigga cuz you mad? You lied to me about the mission. Got me in the middle of all kinds of bullshit" Smoke asked, in a state of disbelief. Corey had texted him and let him know all about who they hit the lick on & why. Corey also explained that shit was hot, Tamisha was nowhere to be found.
"Fuck that nigga! He aint gone do shit!" Angel hollered, words slurred. She was definitely high as fuck, mixed with liquor, she was sloppy blowed. She laid naked in Smoke's bed, her surgically enhanced breast only blanketed by the blood red Egyptian cotton sheet. They'd just came out of a drug induced sex session.
"Yeah okay...let me find out you using me and my crew to destroy yo ex. Bitch I dont deal in feelings...I dont fuckin move like that. All this messy ass shit, bitches missin n shit...and me and mines got nothing to do with it. Bitch you got beef cuz you got dumped." Smoke said, lookin back at her, damn near disgusted.
"How is that the case when I been fuckin you for 3 years?!" Angel tried to cover her true intentions.
"Whatever Angel....I see straight through that bullshit you tryna present.  The moral of this story is, yo nigga kicked you to the curb for a tight young bitch, you mad about it. But instead of just moving along, you want everybody dead. Well guess what? I'm outta that shit. I aint shootin shit, I aint fightin shit, I'm not fuckin you no more, nothing. I'm done. I got too much to lose." Smoke said, standing up and pulling his shirt over his head.
"Hey Mel! Is Smoke here?" Lexi asked the housekeeper who'd opened the door. Mel wore a expression of shock and confusion as Lexi let herself into the door. She stepped confidently towards Smoke's bedroom door. She didn't knock and the look on her face as she swung the door to the master suite. Angel was on the right side of the bed, still naked, titties sitting at attention. Something came over Lex. She didn't speak, she didn't move. The iPhone she held in her hand strategically dialed Zya. Instead of saying anything, she connected Face Time and allowed Zya a peek into Smoke's bedroom. Angel was high as hell, seemingly posing for the camera. Smoke rushed to the door to hurry and close it.
"So there it is! There's the connection. I'm so sorry Lex! Call me when you leave there" Zya said on Face Time as Lexi cried. She cried mainly for Simone. She cried for her friend, who died behind a diabolical nigga and his diabolical bitch.  

"Lex! You still here?" Smoke yelled making his way down the hall and towards the living room.

"What the fuck is she doing here? You working with her? Clearly you fuckin her so thats not a question I need to ask..." Lexi screamed, tears running down her face, ruining her make up.

"Look, I'm sorry. I got mixed up in some shit tryna make some money. She dont mean shit to me and I mean that. I was just back there cutting the bitch off when you came in" Smoke said, in a apologetic voice.

"Simone is dead. I almost died at the hands of this bitch and to top it off, you're the one who did the shooting! Do you know you could've killed me? You could've killed the only friend I have left in this world! Do you know how this shit got me lookin at you?" Lexi said.

"Me shooting up the party and Simone being killed, have nothing to do with each other! Yeah I was tryna kill your friend, but I had $38,000 to make on that hit! That shit would've set us both straight for a while! I was thinking about you. You always said how selfish Zya was. I thought you were done with her!" Smoke said defiantly.

"So what?!..." Lexi was interrupted by Angel's presence.

"Why you in here explaining yourself? If this bitch cant, or dont want to get with the program, cut her ass loose!" Angel said, propping herself onto the buttery leather sectional. 

'Shut the fuck up Angel! Matter of fact, just get the fuck out!" He yelled over his shoulder. 

"I'm not going no fuckin where! You wasn't tellin me to leave when you was back there eatin my ass!" Angel said. This sent Lexi into overdrive. She lunged towards Angel and grabbed hold of her neck. She sent Angel crashing onto the floor with Lexi landing on top of her. She landed 4 good punches to Angel's face. Smoke took a seat on the bar stool and poured himself a drink from the bottles placed on the thick marble bar. Lexi continued her assault, slapping Angel 3 separate times. Angel was so high, she couldn't defend herself, but her mouth still worked, although it was bloodied. 

"Fuck you bitch! Imma do you just how Corey did your slut ass friend! Did you know she fucked yo nigga? Nah bitch I bet you didn't!" Angel spat.

Lexi wrapped her hands around Angel's neck and squeezed with all of her strength. Angel fought at this point, trying to scratch the skin off of Lexi's forearms. Her nails cracked off, one by one, starting to bleed as she tried her best to release Lexi's grip. Angel's eyes flushed blood red & her body began to relax. Lexi was in a daze, applying full pressure and breaking her hyoid bone.