To hell and back

After Katsuki's low-key run out of the classroom, Kirishima put down his pencil and looked up to see three curious faces.

"Isn't this the part where you put a sac over my head?"

Mina puffed up her chest and in her best, All Might impression: "WE ARE HERE! TO CHEER YOU UP!"

"Mina, my ears!"

"SCREW YOUR EARS! WE ARE HERE! AND-"

Sero cut her off by slapping some tape on her mouth. Pikachu uncovered his own ears. "Thank you."

"No prob. Anyway, Kirishima! Let's get to the cafeteria before the lines get too long or some other good reason that let's us transition to the next scene..."

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

The corner of Kiri's mouth dipped into a small frown. Bakugou would definitely be sitting by himself if Kirishima wasn't there to pull him to the rest of their group. "I'm not really hungry... I'll just stay here, you guys go on without me."

The trio shared a knowing glance at each other. Scotch Tape grabbed his friend and pulled him up. "No way. Get up, you're going to eat, young man."

"Wow thanks mom."

"Someone has to do it while
Mama Mina is tapped up-"

Kami snapped his fingers.
"Here we go again~"

"Stop."
______________________________________

"I'm just saying!" Kami's hands flew up as if to physically defend himself. "If a you say "Fuck it" it's way more motivational then any motivational speech."

Sero had his face resting on this hand as he watched the electric blonde argue with himself. "Literally no one is saying you're wrong!"

"All Might can deliver more motivational speeches-"

Mina giggled. "Oh. My. God. You are such a fanboy-"

"N-no! He's just really motivational and inspirational and-"

"Bakugou's gonna try slap you if you don't stop-"

Mina kicked Kami in the shin which caused him to let off some static. "Don't say that to the poor broccoli child! Also, speaking of Bakugou- Where is he?"

"Hm... Kirishima!" Kiri flinched when Iida's arm pointed at him like he was trying to say boi with his joints. "You are the closest to Bakugou, can you inform us where he is?"

"NosorryI'mgonnagetsomenapkins-" He blurted out the words even though it sounded like nonsense to everyone eles. He stood but our trio each latched onto him before he could move. "Uh hi?"

"We're going on your napkin quest too!"

"I'm just gonna-"

"NOPE YOU CAN'T DITCH US FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND."

"What???"

Sero sighed. He really did have to take care of these kids. Wasn't that the staff's job? Or Momo? "Let's go for a walk." He pulled 3 "teens" out of the cafeteria and left a confused class 1A.

______________________________________

"Look-" Sero placed a hand on Kirishima's shoulder. "We just wanted to ask if everything was okay with you and Bakugou! Or more, you in general."

They had been trying to get Kirishima to open up for around 15 minutes. Lunch was almost over and all they had was boy with both hands over his mouth.

"Kiiirrrriiii!" The pink girl whined. "Just talk to us! We're your friends! You tell us everything! That's the contract you signed when you became our friend!"

Denki was laying on the floor but lifted his head to question Mina. "What contract?"

"Our friendship contract that says we're gonna be a squad forever!"

"What if we die?"

"Then we'll be a squad in hell!"

"Hell?"

"Kaminari, please. With your search history you'd be lucky to be in the most horrible ring in purgatory."

"Purghaps~"

"Nice one!"

"Guys!" Sero did an Iida boi and gestured to the still silent, Kiri.

"Oh right- hey bro? You know you can talk to us right?"

The spiky haired boy removed his hands from his face. "Yeah- but not right now... it's a dumb challenge."

Sero tilted his head. "Excuse me?"

"You're excused."

"Kirishima. You know your sass? Put it in your pocket."

"What?"

"Your sass. Put it in your pocket."

Mama Mina giggled. "Geez, you really are the mom-"

"Not the time. Back to the challenge? What is that?"

"I- can't say. That's part of the challenge."

"Does this have to do with Bakugou?"

Silence.

"So it does."

"Like I said- I can't talk about it. I don't wanna lose this challenge!"

"Wait!" Kami got up completely. "What if you write it down? You're not saying anything."

They hadn't gone over written... but the rules probably still applied. So that idea wouldn't work...

"Nope. That's still a form of communication..."

"Fine. Just tell us that this isn't some dumb internet thing."

"You're a dumb internet thing."

"???"

"How did you say that outloud?"

"Magic."

"Alright enough of that." Mina looked up at Kiri with a frown. "We're here if you need us, okay? We're your squad!"

The taller boy smiled back at his friend. "To hell and back."

"Exactly!"

The bell rang for them to return to the classroom. They made their way up through the halls. Kiri's shoulders only tensed up when he saw a flash of blonde enter the classroom. He looked a different direction as ordered by the challenge but did feel a hand tug on his sleeve. He looked down to see Mina's thumbs-up and reassuring grin.

"To hell and back."