ONE

ARTICLE

E!NEWS

Exclusive information on our favourite Welsh celebrity couple! Insider information states that Taron Egerton and Janel Codi have split! This would explain why we have seen a lack of instagrams and other social media posts of the pair together when we had grown so used to multiple of them. Singer/Actress Janel Codi and Actor Taron Egerton have been dating for just over a year, both knowing each other when they were young as they went to the same school in Wales but reunited when Codi helped with music in 'Sing' where Taron Egerton acted/ sung. And they have never been shy of showing their relationship, support and adoration of one an other everywhere even in interviews, where in one Taron stated 'Janel (Codi) really is special, she's just too perfect to be true sometimes I look at her and think she's not real, how could she be? And why is she with me? (chuckles)'. So what went wrong?

 So what went wrong?

( TARON EGERTON )

( JANEL CODI )

What do you think? Do you think this Welsh couple called it quits? Why? What has exactly happened to this swoon worthy 'perfect' couple? Who's in the wrong? Will they break the internet with a feud? Or will they remain 'friends'? So many unanswered questions that we yearn to know!! What's the gossip? Once we find answers will let you know so keep updated!

OTHER ARTICLES!

NEW VENOM TRAILER!

TARON EGERTON'S ROBIN HOOD!

WHEN WILL JANEL CODI REALISE NEW MUSIC?

OUR TOP FIVE LATERZBECA VIDEOS!

WILL LIV EVER FINISH HER FICS AND STOP PUBLISH MORE NEW ONES?