Megamo x male delinquent reader

Requested by :Serenity_52
Warning :none.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd P. O. V
"Your gonna have to follow and talk with (Y/n). " "What why? ""I think (Y/n) is a nice boy and he screwed up his chances, but every body needs another chance especially him, so will you take take this request
Megamo. ""I will. ""Great, you start tomorrow. ""Alright. "
The next day 3rd P. O. V
  It was a normal day for (Y/n) skipping class, destroying school property, scaring everyone, yup just normal. When (y/n) was with his buddies Megamo walked up to them. 'This is gonna go terrible.' Megamo thought. "(Y/n) would you like to have lunch with me?"he said not making eye contact with (Y/n)(Y/l/n). (Y/n)and her friends were shocked. "W-what?""Please don't make me repeat it.""What are you doing Megamo ?""I'm not doing anything, I just want to be.................................f r e i n d s."
Moment of shock .
"Ay, stop being so weird! " One of (Y/n)'s friends said. "This doesn't concern you guys, now...get lost." At that word (Y/n)"s friends ran off like the babies they are. "So yes or no." (Y/n) smirked "Wow you really wanted us alone."(Y/n) said getting closer to him. "I'll do it on one condition....I get to ask you to do whatever I want.""What!? Heck no-" Megamo interrupted himself when he remembered her words 'Every body needs another chance especially him'.
"Fine...""Great."
(Y/n) p.o.v
Great,I get to see if he is not actually straight and if he isn't I'm moving in.
3rd P.O.V
For the rest of the day Megamo did things (A/n: Don't get the wrong idea !) with (Y/n) wether he liked it or not .
It was the end of the school day and Megamo was with (Y/n) trying to make up some ideas to do after school. "Maybe we should destroy an old man's property !"(Y/n) said out of nowhere. "Uh,I don't think that's a good idea (Y/n).""What why ?""What if we do our homework?". There was a moment of silence "....."until a loud laughter was heard. (Y/n)was laughing his butt of at he said. "Y-You're really funny you know." He said now on the ground holding his hurt stomach.
"Look... Let's at least try studying and doing homework.""If we do this what is it for me ?"" I'll do whatever you want me to do." (Y/n) smirks at that. "Alright, you got yourself a deal."
Fast forward
Megamo and (Y/n)were studying and doing homework at (Y)n)'s house. What were they studying for? (Y/n)'s history test and math test and he also had two homeworks for science,two for math and one for history.
"I can't do this !" (Y/n)said leaning against his chair. "Yes you can (Y/n). I believe you can do it. You will fail if you don't!""Finnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee......"
The next day- Lunch time
   (Y/n) finally did her history and math test . On her history she got....
             Name: (Name) (Last name) date: October_ 2018 ★
Questions 25 got 22 questions right out of 25 questions.
Congrats (Y/n) I knew you could do it ~ Sensei Roro
Math test:
  Name: ____________ date: _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Questions 31. 29 questions right.
I knew  you could do it and you still can. Thank you for studying . Sensei Fuffu
★★★★★★★
"Megamo !" (Y/n) screaming in the hall holding the two awesome papers.
(Y/n) saw a flash of gray she ran towards it and tacked it to the ground. Megamo face was bright red. "(Y-y/n).."" Thanks to you I passed !"(y/n)said hugging him. "Really! I knew you could do it .""And know I have a smart boyfriend to help me out."