Request on Hold

Oh wow, I'm gonna feel really shitty for this. Lol

As per usual, there are times were an Author has to put their book on hold, or just doesn't have anymore motivation.

But right now, I'm gonna have to put a stop here.

Ok, so I constantly get alot of request. So I've decided to Stop any further request that you have for me.

I have over 18+ and I'm trying to limit that number.

That's not the only problem either, my phone had recently been scammed by the 'FBI' because I had 'child pornography'.

I know, sounds really ridiculous, but it happened.

This 'scammer' had locked me out of my phone and wanted me to pay a $500 fine for my crime. They even had all my personal photos and the accounts that were on my phone, including my phone contacts.

Yeah, I was terrified.

  A crime that I didn't do, and was scared about, almost cried

I honestly thought it was real, but I took matters in my own hands and called a nearby FBI association to help me.

Turns out, the 'FBI' notice was actually a scam. Pretty fake, almost convinced me. Was about to make up a whole story to my mom. 😂

Lol, so I ended up getting the scam removed from my phone, but I'm right now getting my phone fixed for any other viruses.

I even searched up this scam, and it's a pretty common thing.

I just wanted to make this quick update about what's going to happen, and please watch out for anything you find on the internet. You could probably end up in the same pickle like I was, be careful.
🙂

--------

MY INBOX FOR ANY REQUESTS ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW, IT WILL BE OPENED AT A LATER DATE.