Bonus Chapter: 86

Four months later

I kept looking out from behind the curtain scanning the crowd. They aren't here. "Sydney c'mon you gotta get in line." Said my friend Suse. She was a model status tall beautiful half Indian girl.

I looked out one more time, they still weren't here. I sighed and got in line in front of Suse. "Let's just get this over with."

She rubbed my arm. "Hey, your family's gonna be here I promise." She whispered.

I nodded. "Yeah." The music started and we all walked out to sit in front of the stage. I was graduating today. Though I had only been in college for four years, and medical school takes about seven years, I was graduating early. I took higher level classes and finished them faster than the normal pace allowing me to graduate early. I even have an internship to work under a heart surgeon at a top hospital in California in two weeks. I stared at my hands as I fiddled with my fingers.

Suse tapped my shoulder and leaned next to me. "Look behind you." She whispered.

I turned around in my seat to look behind me. Jason was making his way towards an open seat with four-month-old Regina in his arms and a just turned three year old Antonio holding his hand walking behind him. A smile made its way to my face. Jason sat down with Regina in his lap and Antonio sitting beside him. His eyes scanned the students until they found mine. He slightly smiled and winked at me. My smile widened. "You look beautiful." He mouthed.

"Thank you." I mouthed back before turning back around.

"I told you they would be here." Suse whispered.

I smiled at her. "I should have never doubted them or you."

The announcer made his opening speech before names were called. "Ned Ails... Olivia Bradsworth... George Collagen... Sydney Di' Medici King." Suse squeezed my hand as I stood up. I walked across the stage and shook hands with the dean. He handed me my diploma. I smiled and quickly waved at the crowd before moving my tassel from the right to the left. I walked the rest of the way off the stage. I stood with my other classmates as the rest of the names were called. "Ladies and gentlemen your graduating class!"

We all cheered before throwing our caps in the air. Somehow we were able to grab our caps once they fell back down. Suse squealed before hugging me. "OMG, I can't believe we graduated!"

I giggled. "I know," I said hugging her back.

She released me and smiled. "Are you coming to the after party?"

I shook my head. "Probably not. Your parties are legendary but I think I'm just going to stay with family tonight."

She nodded and quickly hugged me again. "Okay go get your gorgeously hot hubby."

I giggled. "Thank you."

I quickly walked off looking for Jason and the kids. I finally found him and everyone else. Jason was standing next to Amelia and Jackson who was holding Regina. Antonio and Andrew were running around chasing each other. Jason's eyes found mine and he smiled. I ran through the crowd and jumped into his arms. One arm wrapped around my lower back and the other held my butt. He chuckled. "There's my little graduate"

I leaned back slightly and brought my lips to his. I leaned my forehead against his. "For a moment I thought you weren't coming."

He sighed and set me on my feet. "Shit I'm so sorry. It took forever to find a parking spot. I'd never miss your graduation princess."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against his chest. "I know. I just got worried."

He kissed the top of my head. "I'm so proud of you princess."