guac?

The second Juniper stepped foot into the suite Teegan's laughter filled the air. A light blush dusted her cheeks as she tossed her shopping on the bed. Teegan rushed over and hugged her.

"I'm sorry it's just so funny. I can't believe he didn't recognise you!"

"I was going to say something like I don't know say hi and he just goes 'sorry, have a nice day' and walks off!" Juniper explains with a wild amount of hand gestures and a terrible British accent.

Juniper covered her face in her hands and shook her head. "The last thing I want to do is see him tonight. Jesus Christ."

An hour later, the two girls were ready and getting into an Uber outside their hotel. Zendaya has sent them her address and told them that apparently everyone was already there. Which was understandable as they were in fact running nearly 20 minutes later.

It was Junipers fault. She'd taken a way longer shower than she needed too, blown dry her hair, redone her makeup twice and changed her outfit four times. Obviously, she was stalling.

In the Uber her leg was bobbing up and down, seeming to have a mind of its own. Teegan watched the girl, at first it was amusing now it was just annoying.

"Oh my God would you stop it's not that big a deal."

"I'm about to meet a guy who I've been commenting thirsty things on his profile for months. Not to mention, had an awful encounter with not two hours ago!"

"Oh calm down, it wasn't awful he just didn't know you."

"Exactly!"

The girls jumped out of the car when it came to a stop and walked up to the front door together, their steps in sync. Again, they knocked in sync. A couple moments later the door opened to reveal Teegan's friend.

"Z!" Teegan cried cheerfully and pulled Zendaya into a tight hug. The two exchanged words about how much they missed each other before pulling out of the embrace.

"Z, this is Juniper."

Juniper smiled as Zendaya pulled her in for hug.

"It's so good to finally meet you! I swear I've been stalking you since you were on X factor."

Juniper laughed and hugged back. "Well I kind of grew up with Shake It Up so right back at ya."

Juniper couldn't help but feel self conscious around Zendaya and Teegan. Both girls were stunning and had incredible bodies. She'd gotten used to being compared to Teegan by herself and others but Zendaya was new and she was a whole other enigma. Of course, Juniper was a massive advocate for body positivity she was also very open with her insecurities. She felt it was important others realise she's still a person.

Zendaya turned into her house and Teengan and Juniper followed behind her.

"They're here!" The tall girl exclaimed as she walked into the sitting room. On the couches with three boxes of pizza and some glasses of wine saw five boys and another girl. Juniper knew all their names but she let Zendaya introduce everyone.

Tony, Laura, Harrison, Sam and Jacob all took their turns standing up to hug Teegan and Juniper. On the very end of the couch sat the person she'd avoided looking at so far. However, she couldn't do that forever.

"Juniper, Teegan, meet Tom and Tom meet Teegan and Juniper." She said, pointing to the respective person.

Juniper watched as Tom hugged Teegan first and they exchanged a few words. She felt like her heart was about to burst out of her chest when he turned to her. Juniper bit her lip and a smile made its way onto her face.