Chapter 27

NORMAL POV

The sun ray hit straight on your face, birds can be heard singing happily with its partner outside of your window with a combo as an addition the smell of pancakes came snaking up into your nose which made you wake up instantly.

Jimin on the other hand, knew you haven't eaten dinner since last night after what happened. so he made your favourite breakfast and it's none other than pancakes.

You got up from your bed, without bothering to wash up first you
Immediately went down to kitchen as you are now got lured by the smell of the pancakes.

You walked into the kitchen and surprised to see him standing facing towards the stove, obviously he's was making something. Pancake.

You look around for pancake but you didn't see any of them. You pouted, sat down on the high chair and sighs slightly in sadness, without any sound. It's been long time since you last eaten a pancake.

Jimin whom still haven't realise you sitting behind him sigh in relieved as he successfully put the last pancake onto the plate perfectly. Jimin lips formed a smile.

He took both the plate with him, turned around and surprised to see you, sitting quietly while starring at him as if you're got possessed by something.

"Oh my, you scared the crap out of me." jimin heave a sigh.

You smile sheepishly. "Sorry."

"It's okay, anyway I know you're hungry since you skipped dinner last night, I have made you a pancake, your favourite." he said.

You face brightened as you saw he put the plate in front of you. Your hand make way up to the counter which then grab the whipped cream not to far from Jimin.

You happily press the presser of the cream, letting out all the cream. Your craving for pancakes with whipped cream on top are getting higher. You lick your lips in hunger with your eyes looking at the pancakes full of lust.

Jimin on the other side laugh as he sees your hungry reaction, making you look at him.

"What's wrong?" you ask.

"Nothing, you look too cute when you're hungry." he replied as he looking at you lovingly.

You pouted. "Of course. We're very hungry."

Jimin stood up from his seat and walked to you. He crouched down on to the level of your belly.

"So my both big and small babies are hungry, huh?" he ask.

"Yes, they are." you replied with your mouth full of pancakes, not even bother that Jimin's currently rubbing your belly.

Suddenly you stop eating as you felt a peck coming down from your belly. You look at the direction and saw Jimin backing away from your belly after giving a kissed on you swollen belly. ( A/N: very in mind, you actually wore short top tanks which cover only UNTIL your chest part with a stretchy short pants.)

"What was that for?"

"It's for calming my hungry baby down." Jimin replied.

He stood up and give a quick peck on your head.

"And that for calming my big baby."

You puckered your lips as you heard him say 'big baby'. Mood swings.

Jimin seemed to catch your almost-cried face since he knew you never liked being call 'big baby' cause it make you feel like one but since you are now pregnant, mood swing can be no jokes to jimin. You would take things seriously, physically, emotionally like you did now.