Chapter 21

Yujin's POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep-

I groggily slammed my hand over the alarm clock, face still glued to my pillow as a sharp pain sliced through my head. I dug my face deeper into my pillow feeling the biting ache of a hangover, hating myself for drinking so much in one night. I moved to roll over in my bed to lay on my back but was met with a hard object preventing me from doing so. I turned my head and immediately froze, my eyes wide and ears burning as memories from the night before came rushing back to me

~*~

Flashback

With no time wasted, Jungkook had pulled Yujin as close as humanly possible as his lips devoured hers. Yujin was shocked at first, to say the least, but couldn't help herself as her body reacted almost instantly against his touch. She wasn't aware of how long she'd been waiting for—wanting—this.

The force of them crashing together was a mixture of both pain and pleasure as their mouths ravished each other's and their tongues battled for dominance. It came to no one's surprise when Jungkook inevitably won, smirking into the kiss as he continued to work her mouth. The feeling brought out a low moan that Yujin hadn't even expected, and Jungkook let out out a hushed growl.

"Don't make that noise or else I might go too far."

He didn't give Yujin time to respond as his hands on her waist pressed her against the wall, harder, the sounds of her whimpers and her hands raking over his body spurring him on. She ran her nails down his tight abdomen, over his sculpted biceps, up his toned back, gently scraping his exposed neck before laced her fingers through his cardinal hair. The feeling caused a deep groan to emit from the man as he moved to suck and bite her neck.

Yujin shuddered as his teeth grazed her soft skin, her eyes rolling back at the feeling. His nose began tracing her collarbone, up her neck, back up to nudge her own. Jungkook's eyes bore into hers, lust and want and need and so many other emotions swimming around in the usual darkness. He placed one final peck against her swollen lips before resting his forehead against hers.

Yujin couldn't find her voice to speak, but Jungkook didn't seem to have the same issue as he murmured,  "You're just as sweet as I'd imagined."

~*~

I lightly fanned myself at the memory, hands cupping my flushed cheeks in a weak attempt to cool them down. I raked my thoughts through the night, not remembering how or why the both of us ended up back inside my apartment and in my bed. Surely I hadn't been so drunk that I would forget, nonetheless perform, such an act for the first time so carelessly. Thankfully, my body was still clothed, bringing my fluttering heartrate down slightly.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and Jungkook's arm draped over my waist and pulled me closer. I debated whether or not to wake him up, but upon his next actions I realized it was unnecessary.

Jungkook's lips pressed a chaste kiss against the back of my neck before he flipped me onto my back and hovered above me, caging me beneath him with each of his massive arms beside my head. My legs were locked between his as he straddled me. I gulped at his sudden proximity, insecure about morning breath.

"Is it that time so soon?" Jungkook wondered as his eyes traced all over my face, committing it to memory. My body grew hot at the sight, and at the sound of his raspy morning voice, the sound as sexy as it was alluring.

"What time?" I managed to whisper, struggling to find my voice at the unjustly attractive man.

Jungkook's lips tilted into a half-smile as he answered, "That time to return back to reality."