♥ 3 ♥

Your POV

I was waiting for my phone to have the message. I hope I really make it.

*tring... *

I quickly pulled out my phone to check the notification. And OMG, I got in!

I screamed loudly like there is no other people living here.

"Y/N?!" Jungkook barged into my room and yelled.

"Oh, am I that loud?" I chuckled.

"Yes, and what happened?" Eomma Jin runs into my room and asked.

"I just got in!" I said squealing. After all these years, I'm going to debut!

I just can't believe this. When I knew that I was half korean I had my hopes to become an Idol. Which is im on my way now.

"Yeah. I was about to tell you." Jungkook said.

"By the way, our manager is going to be your manager also. And he wants to meet you today. So get dressed." Eomma Jin said. Idk why I call him that. Its just because he talks like my mom and he cooks as well.

"Okay eomma Jin..." I whispered.

"What??? Did they teach you to call me that???" He looks like my mom when he is angry or pissed also. Oh god.

"No. Its just, you remind me of my mom." I said.

"Stop. Let's get going." Hoseok yelled. He looks pissed than Jin.

---------------

We got into the studio to meet our manager. The studio is bigger than our apartment.

"Annyeong, Miss Jung." He said calmly.

"Annyeong, Manager-nim."

"So I'm gonna plan your first song that will make you rise fast. Maybe a collab with the boys?"

OMG.

"U-Um. Isn't that too early?" i nervously asked.

"Honey, it's 2020 now not 2000."

"Uh, whatever you say Manager-nim."

"So I'll hire a songwriter, you can just relax for a while while we're done with the song."

"Can I help in the songwriting?" I asked.

"Oh, sure. I'll invite the boys too. But for now you just need to relax your voice."

"Okay, Manager-nim."

---------------

I scrolled into my phone and see some spreading rumors about a new girl idol. I was curious about it so I clicked it. And then I saw a picture of me, auditioning. The article was nice though. But I'm shocked.

And then I saw a picture of me and the boys in their car. I find it very creepy. Even though I can't feel that there is paparazzi, they're everywhere. What if they knew that I live here with the boys?

This is what its like to be an idol. It feels uncomfortable.

"Y/N?" Jungkook knocked in my door and says.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Can you let me in?"

"Uh, sure. The door isn't locked."

He opens the door and closes it. Then he walked towards me and sits in my bed beside me.

"What's up, Jungkook?" I greeted.

"Nothing much. Well I just have to tell you something."

I stayed silent...

"Well I saw the spreading news. I just want you to know that if you feel uncomfortable with that just talk to me. Well we went through that but trust me. You'll get used to it." He said smiling at me.

I feel safe with him. It's so nice of him.

"O-Okay..." I whispered.

"Well, there's something I need to tell you." He added.

"Hm?"

"I-I... think you're so... Beautiful." He said.

Wow. I never had a crush that thinks I'm beautiful.

"Uh... I don't know what to say." I said looking at my floor.

"W-Well..." He says.

Now this is awkward.

I sighed and looked at him. He's looking at me the whole time. I felt butterflies in my stomach. And decided to...

KISS HIM!

He did not push me or something. It's like, he enjoys it. I felt his soft pink lips in mine. I cannot explain the feeling of this. Cause, I've never been kissed before.

I let a soft moan come out my mouth because he suddenly slips his hand in my shirt. I feel his soft and warm hands in my back and it tickles. I chuckled and puts my arms around his neck and continues to kiss him. But this time its a hard one.

I felt a bulge beneath my clothed womanhood and moans again.

"J-Jungkook...." I said between the kisses and tries to pull out his lips in mine.

"Why?" He asks.

"I'm not ready for this." I shyly said.

He chuckles. "Its okay. Maybe next time."

"I hope thing would not change between us after this." He added.

"Yeah."

I can't believe that Jungkook is my first kiss!

Am I even dreaming?

--------------

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Hyungs!" I yelled when I got out of Y/N's room

"What?" They all said.

"I just got my first kiss!"

"Yeah you have. Your first kiss is your mom." Jin hyung joked.

"No! Like a real kiss from a girl."

"Wow? Really?" Hoseok asked.

"Who is the guy?" Yoongi asked also.

"She is not a guy, hyung."

"THEN WHO THE HELL IS THE GIRL?"

"Y-Y/N..." I whispered.

"What the heck!? I told you not to confess to her!" Hoseok said.

"W-Well I-I can't help it..."

"GO TO HELL!" He yells and walks out.

"Oooooh." The boys said.

Why is Hoseok so pissed? Did I do anything wrong?