35: Failure from the beginning

Yu Xuan had a smirk on her face when she was on the sedan chair, they had changed into a carriage after they reached the gate to arrive faster to the western kingdom.

She pulled out a box from her sleeves, and took out a mask. With a sly look, she plaster the fake skin on her face and pulled out a copper mirror and check her looks.

She had always been envious of Jing Xuan's look, she didn't want to admit it but she liked her looks. She even switched her sachet to Jing Xuan's so she would smell like her and not raise the suspicion of TingXiao.

She smiled maliciously as she thought her plan was foolproof. Yet she didn't know that her plan was already made to fail from the beginning.

Jing Xuan looked hatefully at the two man and forcefully turn her head away. The two guys smirked under their mask as they saw Jing Xuan, her looks was truly unparalleled even her glare seem to be a sultry flirty glare to tease them.

Their excitement skyrocketed and that seem to have caught the attention of Jing Xuan. She tried to call out for Jing Jie but to no avail, she couldn't reach him as though something had blocked her out. She cursed under her breath as she thought of another way to escape this place.

This time, there's no escaping your death fate Yu Xuan.

Jing Xuan swear to herself enough is enough, once she gets out of this place she will slowly torture her and get back at her for what she had made her go through. She looked at the foul mans in front of her that have lust written all over their faces.

Beauty trap? that'll work she smirked in her head.

"Ah~" she let out a lewd noise as she kept struggling causing the guys to get even more excited.

"w-whats wrong?" one of the guy asked as Jing Xuan arch her body up showing off her assets. Let bear in mine she is wearing her night gown, not exactly revealing to her but to them it was already too much of skin showing.

"My back is so itchy~" she groans and let out another panty breath, they both looked at each other seemingly to have came to a conclusion that they are going to have some fun with her.

She stopped for a while and looked at their erected self, truly disgusting. She looked over and a beautiful smirk appears on her face, "eh~ are you excited?" she asked as she eyed them seductively.

i'm sorry TingXiao its for us!!!

"Oo yeah, we're excited." The guy said as he walked closer towards Jing Xuan taking off his mask. Assuming they're probably kill her after they're done with the deed.

"Me too, lets enjoy ourselves shall we? i do not want to be a virgin ghost, so untie the rope" she said as she licked her lips.

They hesitated for awhile before they agreed, the thought of having sex with such a beautiful goddess must've made them stupid because they agreed after all.

TingXiao was excitedly waiting for the carriage to arrive when his subordinate came in to report.

"Miss Jing Xuan have been kidnapped last night, someone dropped some sleeping pills into their well as it was colourless and odourless nobody realised. This placed everyone into a deep sleep and was unaware of what was going on." liu explained.

TingXiao hands was slowly clenched into fists, if Jing Xun was kidnapped then who is the bitch on her way here. Just the sheer thought of his precious princess being hurt at the expense of some jealous bitch, his blood was boiling.

This bitch really wants to marry me huh? I will see to it that you will never be able to marry off again, dare to kidnap my wife?! i will humiliate you to no end just you wait!

"Stop the carriage and drag whoever inside the carriage out" TingXiao commanded as he got his sword and walked towards the gate of his manor.

Everyone's eyes was on the beautiful carriage that is full of beautiful golden dragon which symbolises the carriage belonging to the imperial family. A bride from another kingdom, marrying to their crown prince.

Before the carriage could reach the manor, Liu stopped the driver from driving further.

"Lady in the carriage please walk towards the manor from here." He said emotionlessly, this shocked the citizens of the west and even Yu Xuan. It was a new sight and intrigued the commoners.

Ignoring the slight worrying in her heart, Yu Xun got off the carriage and started walking trying her best to bear the elegance while balancing the heavy ornaments on her head. A big regret. Yet a bigger regret is coming.

On her way towards the manor, liu send a flying dagger to shoot the red veil away, according to traditional ways the veil is suppose to be taken off by the husband and the bride is not allowed to be seen before that.

The veil was shot away, revealing the beautiful face of Jing Xuan. Blessing the eyes of the commoners for her beauty. Yu Xuan was scared shitless, she had never been so close to danger, she had never been almost killed. could they have found out? worried was filling her head.

"My Citizens!" everyone turned towards the loud voice to see the Crown Prince standing with his sheath overlooking the crowd.

"This lady here, is a fake. Shall we peel off her skin to see who she really is-?"

Yu Xuan froze, her entire being froze, she swallowed a lump at the back of her throat. She couldn't calm the rapid beating of her heart. She fucked up, she knew she did.

"Liu, peel off her skin!" TingXiao commanded as the anger was slowly getting to him. This freaking bitch that put my wife in danger!

Liu stride towards Yu Xuan and with a powerful pull, he pulled off the Jing Xuan's mask she had put on earlier revealing her own face that is slightly red due to being suffocated under the mask.

Yu Xuan again, unless taught a harsh lesson she dont learn huh. Too bad there no going easy on her now!

"Throw her into the dungeon!"

Liu quickly returned to TingXiao side knowing he had more instructions to give.

"Get immediate location of Jing Xuan, then release the starved rat into her cell. Give her a big cell, they then can play cat and mouse. Dont kill her, we'll have our fun later"

Wait for me Jing Xuan.