2.13

*unedited*
WARNING: really detailed mature content ahead

As soon as the Emperor and Sun Hui got back, the Emperor pulled Sun Hui into his chambers and slammed him against the wall in haste. He tugged on the collar and began to devour his sweet lips.

Sun Hui moaned into the kiss, but then he remembered the festival.

He pulled away, gasping for air, "What was that?"

"What was what?" The Emperor said, looking at him with dark, lustful eyes. He trailed a finger along his smooth, pale neck.

Sun Hui shivered, losing focus again. When he realized the Emperor was avoiding any conversation, he slapped the finger away, "Listen to me!"

"Can't it wait?" Du Qiang groaned, wanting to be inside his beloved rather than talk about something he was sure was related to that friend of his.

"Fan Jiahao was promoted. Why?" Sun Hui narrowed his eyes.

The Emperor sighed, "He proved to be remarkable at the facility he was stationed at. The unit commander and I had both decided he would do better on the field than just keeping track of a building."

"You're sure you didn't do so because you wanted to please me? You did it because Fan ge deserved it, right?"

"If anything at all, I'd prefer that friend of yours to be dead, but yes. His skill is, unfortunately, remarkable," Du Qiang closed his eyes.

Unfortunately? Sun Hui frowned. What did he mean by "unfortunately"? Shouldn't it be a good thing?

"I wished you didn't defend him so much. I'm much more important than a low life like him," Du Qiang kissed his cheek.

~~Mature~~
Sun Hui hummed as Du Qiang took off his clothing and gently placed him on the bed, roaming his hands over his body and squeezing his chest.

Sun Hui writhed under him, squirming in his spot as he moaned at the feel of those powerful hands.

Du Qiang once again began devouring his lips, pinching and rubbing the soft nipples between his forefingers and thumbs as he did so. Sun Hui thrashed around in intense pleasure, moaning.

Du Qiang left his lips, trailing them down his body, not leaving one spot unmarked. By the time he reached the jade stick, there was already a long trail of red marks from Sun Hui's neck all the way to his happy trail. The collar and his golden ring were the only "clothing" he had on.

Sun Hui's chest heaved up and down with each heavy pant. It increased when Du Qiang stroked his little brother and placed his mouth around the tip, licking up the pre cum that had formed around there.

"Hah...D-Du Qiang, please...hah...ngh...I-I want you..." Sun Hui clawed at his shoulders, which were still covered by clothing and robes. Sun Hui groaned in frustration.

Du Qiang pulled away from the now swollen jade stick and looked at Sun Hui with mirth in his eyes, "You want me to take off my clothes?"

Sun Hui eagerly nodded. Du Qiang laughed the laugh Sun Hui loved.

Looking deep in his eyes, Du Qiang discarded his robe and clothing, throwing them on the floor alongside Sun Hui's. He only left his silver ring. He kissed Sun Hui's golden ring before climbing off the bed and going through his drawer. He took out the cock ring he had stored for this very moment. His Wen Jingyi came too fast last time. He was hoping that with this, they could last longer. Maybe do a few rounds instead of one.