♡ 085: compulsive

♡ [08/30/18] ♡

♡ [08/30/18] ♡

Compulsive
/adjective\
resulting from or relating to an irresistible urge, especially one that is against one's conscious wishes.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

They tried to occupy themselves by watching the waning gibbous moon that shone in the night sky,

but both of their minds were secretly beyond it.

It looked like he was about to say something, but he closed his mouth instead.

"What is it?" She pursed her lips at the contorted expression on his face.

He was conflicted to say his next words, not wanting to say them but knowing that he needed to for the better.

He inhaled a shaky breath. "She seems to be quite fond of you. Please don't leave her, please try your best to help her. She's been rejecting any help from me lately, and it worries me a lot. So please, stay by her side during this time. Do you promise me?"

The girl nodded almost immediately, knowing for sure that she was going to be there for the younger.

She remembered the times when she was just as wrecked, she never had anyone ever there for her.

So she was going to be there for the younger, so the latter wouldn't have to be as alone with her poisonous thoughts as the older used to be. "I promise." She told him.

But would a promise be kept when it's been vowed by an compulsive liar?

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

(212 Words)
-♕ʝєℓℓ (@emotick) 🖤

(212 Words)-♕ʝєℓℓყ♕ (@emotick) 🖤