M I K E W H E E L E R (3)

You didn't really talk to Mike in or out of school, just a few 'hellos' in the hallway

You didn't really talk to Mike in or out of school, just a few 'hellos' in the hallway. After a while he started gaining a small crush on you. He didn't expect to see you in his house for dinner.

"Oh, they're here. Remember Mike, Nancy, be good." Karen Wheeler told her two eldest children.

"Yes, Mom." The kids said. Nancy didn't really care, she just wanted to talk to Barb, but on the other hand, Mike was curious.

A Y/H/C girl walked in with her mother.

Y/N Y/L/N!

Mike choked on his milk, sending it flying all over her face.

"Mike, dude..." Nancy said.

Y/N chuckled slightly.

"Hi, Mike." Y/N smiled.

"H-hey, Y/N. D-didn't expect y-you here." Mike mentally hit himself for stuttering so much.

"Neither did I, to be honest, but I'm happy to be here." She took a seat next to the boy clearing milk off his face, he stopped wiping his face when you said that.

"Wait, really? Your happy to be here with a nerd?" He looked very confused.

"Of course, I rather spend time with a nerd then anybody else." They smiled at each other. "You got a little..."

Y/N wiped the drop of milk on his eyebrow with her sleeve. They both lightly blushed.

"Do you want to see my room?" Mike asked hopefully.

"Yeah!" Mike ran upstairs with Y/N running after him.

The Wheelers, Y/N's mom and Nancy just stood there, shocked.