Queen 👑

I'm dedicating this chapter to jayashree1311 nargis

Sorry friends for not updating on promised day, I was not well and I won't be updating regularly for some days as I have neck pain due to which I am not using Laptop and mobile regularly.

Thanks .

✒️
Monika looked at Aarav, for the first time Aarav danced with her. They together went out for many business parties but he never danced with her. Samaria was always his first choice. She had been associated with Media waves since long, her father's company always do business with them and due to that she had been regularly visiting Kapoor's and Kohli's and in that time she had noticed Aarav . Aarav eyes always on Samaira, he dances with her, he always stays beside Samaira, whom he called his Mira. And in truth Monika always felt jealous thinking that they are together but later she got to know that they are just friends.

"So how come this last minute invitation, Aarav," Monika wrapped her arm around his neck and asked. "I want to give us ...I mean ...you told me once that you like me and want to take this business relationship into something more," he said, circling his arm around her back.

"So what do you think," she looked up at him, meeting his eyes. He swirled her around, "vacation is best idea to start anew," he said and then pulled her against his body.

Monika happily smiled ,she was waiting for this but from inside she felt scared . She need to find the truth behind his behavior because she always felt jealous around Samaira. And the way he was holding Samaira on the stairs this evening was unacceptable if wants her to be his girlfriend.

"What happened you didn't like my idea?" Aarav asked his eyes fixed on her and she tempted to run her finger over his chiseled jaw but it would be too soon they just started this new relationship.

"I love your idea and want to dance with you tonight ," she smiled and said.

"Don't you wanna be queen of this cruise," he laughed.

"No I wanna be queen of your heart," she whispered and then they continued their dance but Aarav eyes moved to his Mira who was dancing with her boyfriend Raj. She has serious look on her beautiful face. He always wanted to hear these words from his Mira but thats impossible.

✒️
After first dance with her boyfriend Raj, Samaira walked to her mother and aunts who were sitting on the couch after dancing with their husbands. At same time Tiya walked to them. Raj who was holding hand with Samaira came forward, "Hey Tiya," he smiled and gave a hug to her, then Raj smiled at two beautiful lady who were sitting on the chair, "Hello Mrs. Kohli , Mrs. Kapoor," he wished Naina and Ridhima . "Hello Raj," they both replied in unison.

"Wow party is amazing and I love the live musicians, they're doing well" Samaira said with huff , "Now I am going to dance ,..... " With me," Sunny finished her sentence "yes bro with you," she said with smile.

Samaira looked at her bff, "What about you T?" She asked taking her dance card, "no one coz I don't want to dance urgh...my feets are hurting," Tiya said looking down at her feet.

"Who asked you to wear those fu*k me heels?" Samaira whispered in Tiya's ear. Tiya looked at Samaira who was smirking at her, she shook her head," I am coming in a moment," Tiya said and left.