Listen to My Heartbeat

JIN'S POV

"Hoseok? What's wrong?" Taehyung's voice made me look at him instantly. He also looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Is that Hoseok?" I spoke in a quiet tone, looking back at the street. I still had time to feel Taehyung's nod replying to my question.

"Eh?! Ah okay... okay... Good please take him away from Jin... Hahahaha yes okay. Have fun!" Taehyung put his cellphone back in his pocket. He whistled cheerfully then looked at me. "Yoongi's gone! Yay!"

I frowned. "Huh?" I glanced at the mirror to see Hoseok's car that was supposed to follow me from behind, but there was no sign that the car would appear. I slowed down my speed, pausing to wait for Hoseok.

"Why did you stop?"

"Hoseok and Yoongi aren't behind us." I looked back, making sure once again that Hoseok's car was really not following my car. Taehyung also looked back, then laughed happily. "What's wrong?"

Taehyung put his hand on my chin, making me look at him. "Hoseok said they would go together somewhere, as Yoongi's apologies for kissing you." He drew closer, then pressed his lips to my lips slowly. His hand still holds my chin, making me unable to move. "Now there are only two of us."

I saw his eyes, made me wonder, were all robots created having an eyes as beautiful as Taehyung? "If not for Namjoon already waiting for us, I would rather go home and have fun with you." He laughed happily hearing me saying that, then kissed me again.

Soon the ringing of my cellphone rang and Namjoon's name showed on the screen. I show it towards Taehyung. "See?"

Taehyung just chuckled, returning to his seat again. "Let us fix Jungkook immediately so we could cuddle after that..."

~~~

The five of us were already standing in front of Seungho's house. I was still amazed by the magnificence of this house, imagining various kinds of fantastic discoveries making me so impatient to get in. It's same for Taehyung, he was very enthusiastic after hearing my story about this. The first thing he said was "I will be friends with all the robots in the house! Whether it's a fence opening robot, or a chair that can walk on its own, I will even make the wallpaper to be my friend! Just watch."

Jungkook was going first, he enthusiastically took Jimin, then turned to Taehyung.

"Come in! Everyone follow me!" Jungkook reached his other hand towards Taehyung. I encourage him to follow Jungkook. Soon the three of them scrambled to place their palms on the fingerprint scanner.

Slowly I feel there is a hand that embraces my shoulder. I turned, and I saw Namjoon smile broadly at me. Automatically I smiled and stared at him, as if there was no one around us. He's so handsomely cool, I don't even know if that vocab is in the dictionary. Like, Taehyung is handsomely cute, Hoseok is handsomely cheerful, and me, handsomely handsome.

The sound of an opened fence broke my daydream, then Jungkook and Taehyung's scream were heard telling us to immediately enter. Namjoon and I can only laughed at the behavior of the three of them. Namjoon released his hand from my shoulder, then extended it towards me.

"Let's go, Jin hyung." Hearing his voice, I was immediately hypnotized and held his hand. Just like before, I followed Namjoon from behind. His hand is bigger than Taehyung, but gives the same warmth. The hand that made me comfortable and at ease. Unwittingly I tightened my grip, and Namjoon pulled me towards him. I accelerated my pace to be on par with Namjoon. We walked hand in hand, he didn't need to turn around to know that I was beside him, but I could feel his grip softening. I smiled a little. That's it. I lost. Right now, I just want to be with Namjoon.