Thirty-Eight: Pre-Trip Mall Day

After everyone finished their exams Aizawa told us that Eijirou, Mina, Denki, Satao, and Sero had failed, but they still got to go. It turns out that even though there were failures, everyone is going, though I'm not sure of the reason. After we were given our packing lists, we discussed what we were excited about and what we needed to do before we left. A group of us decided to go to the mall on our day off.

Once we all got there, we split up into a few groups. I was obviously with Eijirou and Hakai. Bakugou didn't want to come...

Eijirou splits from me and Hakai when we head into a bathing suit store to find some cute suits.

I try on a cute, black suit that I find and go to show Hakai.

"What do you think of this?" I ask showing off what I'd found. It was almost a bikini but it was held together on the sides.

Hakai's head sticks out from her dressing room to see me and she gasps

Hakai's head sticks out from her dressing room to see me and she gasps. "Wow, that's so cute!" I smile at her and wait for her to step out and show me her suit.

"Well...aren't you gonna show me yours?" I asked tilting my head.

"Um..." I don't let her answer. Instead, I push the door open to see her in a one-piece suit with built-in shorts.

"Oh my god no."

"What?! It's comfortable! You don't know how hard it is for me to find one-pieces that fit!" Hakai pouts.

"Then don't wear a one-piece," I state simply.

"But I don't like bikinis!"

"Why not? You're in great shape. Besides, don't you want to impress your boyfriend?" I ask with a suggestive smirk. Hakai's face flushes slightly.

"That...That's not the point!" I just roll my eyes and collect everything Hakai had picked out.

"Stay here. I'm going to go find something that'll look cute on you. Let me work my magic." I wink at her before heading out. I immediately go for red, knowing the color will look good on her. After grabbing a few suits, I head back to her changing room and make her try them on. The first one she shows me is perfect.

"Man, am I good

"Man, am I good. That's the one," I say with a smile while looking at how the suit fits her perfectly.

"You think?" Hakai asks.

"Yep, now go change so we can check out."

Once we've bought our suits, we leave the store to meet up with Eijirou, but he's nowhere to be seen. I pull out my phone to call him.

"Hello?"

"Babe, where are you?" I ask looking around me.

"Oh, I think it's about three stores down from where you guys are. Will you come and give me your opinion on something?"

"Sure thing. We'll see you in a sec," I say before hanging up.

"Where is he?" Hakai asks after I pocket my phone.

"He said he was three doors down and wanted my opinion on something." We both then head over to where he said he was which happened to be a store I hoped I wouldn't have to ever go in.

'Crocs. Oh god...'

"Taya, come here!" Eijirou calls. With a sigh, I pinch my nose and start to walk in.

"Eijirou, what are you doing in here?"

"Which do you like more?" He asks holding up to pairs of crocs. "The flaming ones or the plain red ones?" I hit the shoes out of his grasp.

"Neither! You aren't buying crocs!"

"Aw, come on babe! They're the perfect summer camp shoes," he says with a pout. He picks up the shoes and looks at me with his pleading eyes. "I could buy us matching pairs..."

"No crocs." Eijirou pouts again and looks at his feet sadly. I sigh and plant a kiss on his cheek. "Sorry, Eiji. It's for your own good." I lift his chin and give him a chaste kiss before taking my leave, waiting for the two to follow behind me. When we know we all have everything we need, we head out, catching a train before we head our separate ways. Hakai to meet up with Bakugou, and Eiji and I to go eat dinner together.

"So, where do you wanna eat?" Eijirou asks as we sit on the train.

"I dunno yet. I was kinda just feeling ramen at home. I've had enough human interaction for the day," I state with a small chuckle. Eijirou is quiet. He's pouting. "Eijirou Kirishima I did not mean I was sick of you so quit pouting. You know I didn't mean you." He looks up at me and sticks his tongue out. "Excuse me, sir, I didn't ask for that." He doesn't move. "Eiji, stop it." he shakes his head. "Babe. Quiiiiiiiiit." I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers, a gesture that's only occurred once before now. He pulls his tongue back into his mouth and shows me a toothy grin before leaning forward and kissing me quickly. "Thank you~" Eijirou chuckles before kissing my forehead.

"Sure thing baby." He smiles. "And ramen sounds perfect."