27.

"No one from the dauntless born got eliminated all the three were transfers as you see," Four motioned to the rankings board "now get to training ANDDD there's a party at the pit starting from 8:00."

I'm sooooo excited I congratulated Ian and Peter giving a quick hug.

I looked at Eric to see him eyeing with a murderuse look. I mean I don't understand, he was the one who put our rankings so he wasn't shocked that I ranked first. Then why is he looking at me like I killed his dog?

I ignored his ocean eyes, but I could still feel his gaze burning in my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Training ended quickly and I was going shopping with Harley and Alissa, the boys went out to get tattoos.

"So any one caught your eye?" Harley twirled her black hair.

"No, not really," Eric.

"Oh come you're telling me you don't like anyone?"

"No I don't," Eric but he's an asshole so I don't know.

We entered one of the shops and my eyes laid on a black leather dress.

"Okay we'll meet here in an hour," I said as both girls nodded going thier way.

I touched the soft fabric of the dress and quickly searched for my size.

"Yoo claryyy"  someone screamed from the other side of the shop, judging by the voice my guess that it's Harley.

"Yeah?" I yelled back causing a couple of people to stare, but fuck them.

"Come see those sexy ass healssss"

I stood on my toes trying to see where Harley is, finally I found a black haired girl raising some heals like she's offering it to the Egyptian gods.

"Show me the heels," I sat on some blue chair putting the dress besides me.

"Those heels are MADE for you, you have to get themmm," she hands me the pair of heels and they'll actually make a good fit with the dress.

"Okay, I'll take it."

"Show me your dress," I raised the dress laying besides me.

"I mean go try it on,"

"But I'm to tierddd," I whined hoping she'll leave me alone.

"Move your lazy ass before I move it," she pointed a hanger at my face.

"Okay fine, calm your shit women," I slowly swayed the hanger off my face.

I went to one of the dressing rooms and Harley and Alissa came behind me.

"Come on go," Alissa shoved me into the dressing room.