Ω Chapter 33

Serena's POV

"So we're going back?" I asked Hamiltoe as he told me we're going back to North Carolina.

"Yeah I don't think that would be such a problem... we'll be back here soon." he assured.

"Of course... just my only friend lives here." I sighed.

"At least you communicated, and all." he smiled. We sat on the couch just us two talking.

"Yeah I guess that is true... ugh what is wrong with me I've changed so much." I shook my head.

"Well... you met Matt." Hamiltoe said all dopey like.

"No shut up." I slapped his arm.

"So what now?" I asked, "Matt is gone, no cute relationship shit, we are going back to your place, and I don't know anyone there." I sighed.

"Look Serena life does get boring at times." he sighed.

"Yeah, but I never had that. Something was always going on! Heck my dad sent me away!" I laugh at things people don't normally laugh at, like as bad as this.

"Have you talked to him?" he asked me. I sighed and put my eyes up to the ceiling.

"No of course not! He doesn't care for me... you, Has, and Chad are the people I have left." I mumbled, and my eyes went admittedly down.

I guess joking time is over.

"I see what the problem you have Serena... you need your dad." he said.

"But my dad won't even take me. We never had conversations or really relationship. I would talk to him at times, I would hug him at times; the occasional 'I love you', but he never cared." I said.

"I think he just has issues that maybe you don't understand." he shook his head,

"I understand clearly he just never cared for me." I shrugged.

"Your dad was a sheriff right?" he asked, I nodded my head yes, "well he has a job that is very dangerous, and he was probably stressed with all of that." he said.

"so couldn't make enough time for his daughter?" I raised my eyebrows, "well that does sound right to me!" I said sarcastically.

"Serena have you ever wondered why your mom left your dad?" he asked.

"I just always thought she got tired of him... why Hamiltoe do you know something I don't?" I asked him.

"I know nothing!" he laughed.

"Chad told me she cheated," I messed with the bottom of my shirt just keeping my eyes focused on that, "so she left. I really wasn't paying attention." I just shrugged that off. "I feel like maybe my mom will actually like me unlike my dad." I grumbled.

"But Serena I'm sorry she left, how are you so sure?" he asked.

"I understand, but she wrote me this letter when I was 13... it said alot, and it got to me." I shrugged, "13 years I thought my mom was dead, and here comes this letter from a woman I never knew... after that I would get a check, and a card." I answered.

"That's alot Seren." he pulled me into a hug.

"I"m gonna tell you something alright." I cleared my throat.

"Anything." he nodded his head. I turned my head, and looked at him.

"I'm in a secret search for my brother." I chuckled.

"Really?!" he said excitedly, "that is so cool! Have you heard anything?" he asked.

"Not yet, but I'm hoping soon." I smiled. "It means more to me then you think." I nodded my head.

"It's fine I understand." he smiled.

"I hope I find him you know..." I shrugged.

I looked down, and twiddled my thumbs.

"When you do find him, and I'm sure you will. I know for a fact he will love you." he hugged me.

My eyes widened. I never thought that. What if he finds me annoying... or weird... or even worse... normal. Nah I'm just kidding I just never thought about this until Hamiltoe had to say that. I shook my head, and looked at him.

Thanks Hamilton.

Okay I can't blame all my worry on him, he is just trying to be nice. I also haven't found my own brother yet... I shouln't worry.

..

"I'll see you soon." I hugged Beth, "We'll keep in touch," she assured.

"Great!" I looked at her smiling.

"I had a really good time with you... I really hope you aren't dating around at the moment... I'll be in Cali soon." Cameron said to Beth.

"I'll be over there," I pointed at Chad. I walked to him, and smiled.

"Work out with finding your brother?" Chad asked.

"I haven't heard anything yet..." I shrugged, "I dunno how long it will take I'm just hoping it won't take years like the others usually do." I said.

"You find him now or later, you'll still find him." Chad assured.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Don't worry about it, and give it some time." he looked at his watch, "Cam better hurry our plane leaves soon." he mumbled.

"Cam is going with us?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, Cameron is practically attached to Nash by the hip." he laughed, "but it goes both ways, Nash attached to Cam, Cam attached to Nash." Chad laughed harder.

"I'm sure they are," I looked down.

"Don't worry kid you'll get a break the next two days." he assured.

"Awesome!" I yelled putting my hands in the air in victory, "I'll be on the plane..." I made my way to the gate.

I need one filled long... break.

•••••••••••••••••••

School sucks Ja feel???? THe next chapters are going to be so boring so bare with me please :))