29:Redemption

A shrieking sound of screams filled the entire palace of Pyracea followed by the smashing of glasses and potteries. The queen was trashing the entire room, flipping the tables, and destroying all the objects that were used to embellish the room.

Jassabella was trying her best to calm the queen down but all of her efforts were of no avail.

"Who told you to touch the room? Who?" Yelling Tiara pulled the curtains down tearing them apart and continuing her rampage. She swiped all of the expensive objects on display down on the floor. 

"Who told you to change the room? Who told you to throw my Kookie's belongings?" Jassabella tried to stop her but using the powers that were unsealed after she became the queen, Tiara threw the younger woman on the floor with force.

"Jassabella" Jimin who had just reached the scene rushed beside the princess who was on the ground crying in injury.

Seeing Jassabella bleed made anger boil into his stream and he stomped up from the ground. In a blink, he erased the distance between him and Tiara then forcefully grabbed her.

"It was me who ordered his belongings to be thrown away" He yelled right in her face jerking her body.

"Why? How could you do that?" She lashed back and then pushed him away with coercion.

"I can't smell him anymore, his presence that was lingering in this room is gone" she ran her hand all over her face then began to bang her hand on the wall making it bleed.

"Stop this Tia, I can't take it anymore" Jimin gripped her elbow swinging her straight into his chest with strength. He wanted her to move on so he decided to take his father's advice and throw all of Kookie's belongings thinking it will help her to heal from the past. However, his decision had the completely opposite effect from what he had imagined.

"Come to your senses Tiara please, Kookie is dead, he is not coming back. It has already been four years now " he shook her trying to knock some sense in her.

"no My kookie, because of me, my Kookie- aahhhhhh" A sharp pain ran down her body and Tiara lost her balance clutching onto her lower stomach. Luckily, Jimin caught her before she could entirely collapse on the floor.

"Kookie- my kookie" She kept repeating his name as Jimin held her near his chest weeping with a broken heart.

"Your majesty " Jasabella gasped pointing at the blood running down the queen's leg and once again Jimin felt like his entire world had crumbled into ashes.

After tugging her in and making her sleep, Jimin rose up from the bed feeling hollow from the inside. With the loss of their unborn child, Jimin had altogether lost his hope.

"I didn't know she was expecting" Jimin mumbled but having a sharp hearing sense Jassbaella who was at the door quickly caught what he said.

"I'm sorry for your loss your majesty," Jasabella spoke feeling guilty for not being able to save the future of Pyracea once again.

Jimin forced his shut as the pain washed over him breaking his heart into a million pieces.

"If this continues I'm afraid the queen might lose her life as well" even though it was extremely difficult to reveal all these things to the King, she decided it was time to speak the truth.

"What do you mean by that?" Jimin's eyes fluttered open upon hearing her words.

A shuffling sound was heard as the queen turned to her side facing away from Jimin in her sleep.

Jassabella tiptoed toward the king and spoke as low as she could making sure Tiara could not hear them.

"I'm afraid her grace's body is getting weaker and weaker every passing day making her unfit to conceive and even if she will somehow conceive the fetus won't survive more than a week"