Arc 3 Epilogue

"Ugh" A man opened his eyes and looked around. He shook his head a little to get rid of the tiredness and then he thought back to the past events. Once again he had gotten a new life and met her, yet once again he failed.

"Ayay, you didn't even succeed this time either? Huu, what a disappointment"

The man flinched a bit and wondered whether the woman was insulting him for being a disappointment or if she just felt it was disappointing that he didn't succeed

"Oh well, I guess I will just send you to another place again. Not like it's a big deal or something"

"This time can I have my memories?" He must admit that it was a pain in the ass to forget everything

"Sorry, the memory system is still down. Now OFF YOU GO!"

And then he blacked out.

###

"I am finally back!" Piper stretched her legs and arms and let out a big smile. For some reason, she just found the big white room extremely comfortable.

[Host, are you okay?]

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Piper got up from her lying position and sat down on the white floor

[Because you died]

"Yeah, but that's nothing" She was used to it anyways

[Okay now choose a skill. I recommend acting]

Piper's face turned dark like she had just been gravely insulted, "I already am a professional actor. Are you saying my acting is so bad that I need more experience?"

[Ah-ah, no! My mistake! Well since you already can act, just choose whatever you want to]

"Hmm, then I pick... singing?" Piper wasn't actually sure of what she wanted to learn, but she just chose singing since it was nice being able to sing whenever you wanted to without being judged for your bad voice. This had happened quite a lot to Piper before. She just wanted to have a good time and sing, but there would always be that one guy begging her to stop singing before they turned deaf. Because of this, she almost never sang again but couldn't she sing again if she had a good voice? That's why she chose singing.

[Okay! Now OFF YOU GO!]

And then Piper blacked out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I am giving you this for now

Well I gtg since I'm in class (lolol don't be like me and do your assignment instead of this shit)

See ya!

-Yours Truly,

Martinissss