09

Vicky West

''You're officially sick,'' Kent beamed after my announcement about tonight.

''Ah, Kent, we're all a little crazy sometimes.'' I told him.

He turned around, and one eyebrow was raised. ''But this is different,'' Kent stated. ''You're going on a date with Harry Styles after his horrendous actions towards you.'' He made me clear. I lifted myself on the counter, and got behind it. I walked to the coffee machine, and made some coffee for Kent and I.

''I call it more a friendly dinner,'' I said.

''That aren't his intentions,'' Kent scoffed.

''Kent,'' I pleaded. ''I wouldn't do this, if there wasn't a good reason for it.''

''What is the reason then?'' Kent asked me curiously, determined to get the answer.

Well, I could hardly say that I saw Harry jerking himself off because of me. If I would tell Kent about that, he wouldn't be here anymore but at the Moulin Rouge beating the shit out of Harry. He may look like an innocent blonde guy, but man, he did come across as someone you shouldn't be messing around with.

''I lost a bet,'' I lied. 

''What kind of bet?'' He asked eagerly.

''The last person who showed up for practice needed to ask him out, and I overslept.''

''You did that on purpose,'' Kent exclaimed.

''Of course not!'' I scoffed.

I handed Kent a cup of coffee, and he thanked me in a whisper. I felt like he was disappointed in me after my plans for tonight. It was harmless, it really was. I was not planning on shagging Harry whatsoever any time soon. I was not even going to share the same bed with him, because he would just roam with his hands all over my body, if he had the chance.

''Don't be mad at me,'' I mumbled.

''I'm not mad, I thought you could do better than that.'' Kent told me, I wanted to response but he shut me up. ''One day he is going to hurt you with his asshole attitude, and then I need to fix you again. If you let him in soon, he will not find a way out of your heart. And after all, he doesn't deserve your heart.''

I didn't know how to response back at him. Was Kent right? I sighed and stared down at the tiles. I heard shoes coming in contact with the floor, and looked up to see Kent walking away. He surely meant every word he said. But no one ever told him that I was letting Harry in, not even close to it.

I threw my apron away, and took my bag. I was done with working for now, and needed to get ready for my small get together with Harry. I didn't know about what kind of fancy restaurant Harry was talking about, but I surely knew it would be expensive. However, he needed to make everything up after his previous actions from today. A shiver went down my spine as I thought back at the moment I caught him.

I got inside my apartment, and made my way to the shower. I smelled, because of the dance practice and work. I stripped down my clothes, and stood under the running water. It felt good, just to stand here and not think about anything else. I washed my body, and stepped out of the shower cabin. I dried my body, and went to my closet with a towel wrapped around me.

 ''Don't wear something too sexy, because you know what will happen next''

And I definitely preferred to not make that happen. So I wanted to look good, but not too sexy so that there wouldn't happen something extremely uncomfortable underneath the table. I pushed those thoughts away, and focused on my outfit for now.