Quicksand

GIONNI "G"

"Yo bro that bitch really dipped aint know one seen or heard from her in Atlanta or New York

"Yo bro that bitch really dipped aint know one seen or heard from her in Atlanta or New York." Troy said as he passed me the blunt. Taking a quick sip of Hennessy I followed it with a pull from the blunt. "On my mama when I find that bitch it's over." I said just thinking about how she allowed what ever nigga put hands on Saint.

"How's moms? You told Saint yet?" Troy asked and I just shook my head causing him to suck his teeth. "That's ya problem you don't know how to communicate with ya shawty." He said causing me to mean mug him. It's been two weeks since the whole situation with Saint and Milli. Two weeks since I walked out on her in the bathroom. Instead of fixing things I flew out to New York.

"Bro you human, you don't gotta deal with everything by yourself. Saint good just tell her wassup." Troy said while taking the blunt from me. "My nigga Seven being pregnant really doing something to you. Giving me lecture thinking positive and shit fuck out of here." I said changing the conversation.

"Fuck up." Troy said cheesing hard as hell well giving me the middle finger. "Nah but how baby mama number one taken it?" I asked while leaning back. "That bum ass bitch. She mad talk bout I'm a dead beat dad, I don't care about Kenzie and when the new baby come I won't be allowed to see Kenzie." I just shook my head. I don't understand why baby mothers are so spiteful. In the end they only fucking the child up.

"Damn." Was all I could say. I've never been in that situation so I don't know what to do. Feeling my phone vibrate I looked down and it was a FaceTime call from Saint. Pressing the green button the call soon connected and I was face to face with the cutest little girl.

"DADDDY!" Kirsten shouted causing me to smile

"DADDDY!" Kirsten shouted causing me to smile. Honestly I still can't believe I'm a father. Shit is really unbelievable. The only thing Milli managed to do correctly.

"Wassup mamas. What you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing I just finish making chocolate chip cookies with Saint. I miss you when are you coming home! Oh my gosh Saint got me these cute boots! And she took my to get my nails done and I went with London to one of her modeling shoots it was so much funny!" She rambled causing me to laugh.

"Yo slow down. I'll be home soon. Give Saint the phone." I told her and she just made a face. "I don't think Saint wants to talk to you daddy because you were being mean to her." Kirsten said causing me to suck me teeth.

"Saint take the phone. Kirsten I love you good night." I said as the screen went dark causing me to put my eyebrows together.

"Yes Gionni." I heard Saint say causing me to feel bad. I was ignoring and being mean to her for no reason and a nigga regrets it. "Why I can't see your face?"' I asked and she sucked her teeth.

"Boy what you want I have to give your child a bath and put her to bed." She said with and attitude making me feel worst that she was still taking care of my child even though we weren't speaking.

"Thank you foreal." I said and she just stayed quiet. "Is there something you wanted to say or?" She asked again and I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I didn't cheat on you. When I was in Cali I got a call about my moms. She had a two heart attacks." I said holding my tears in.

"Oh my gosh Gionni! Is she okay." Saint said while picking the phone up showing her face. This time I had my face out the camera. "Yea she good. The doctor says she's lucky but she needs a heart transplant." I told her.

"I'm coming to New York!" She said. "Nah you good. You got the kids. Troy here with me." I said reassuring her. "Alright Gionni if you need anything call me." She said and I just nodded my head.

"Alright imma talk to you later." I said and she hung up. Throwing my phone on the couch I sighed. "See was that so hard?" Troy asked while laughing. "Fuck you. Roll another blunt before we go back to the hospital." I said and he just nodded his head as I sat there thinking about how fucked up my life was at the moment.

______________]][[________________

I know I know it's been some time....
I honestly wasn't going to finish the book but I'm not gonna do that to ya!
But G mama sick that's why he been acting😢
Kirsten is so adorable 😩😩😩