♡ 098: invincible

♡ [10/04/18] ♡

♡ [10/04/18] ♡

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

As the twinkling stars vanish and the sun welcomes the world with it's warm, orange glow; you are always the first thing on my mind. You are the reason that I spend so much time in the mornings, picking out the outfits that I love so dearly. I always hope that you would love them too.

When I sit across from you at eight forty every morning, my heart fills with joy because of the way your eyes sparkle like lustrous pearls when you look at me. You are so fucking beautiful.

  The feeling of your presence near me is something that I feel is quite the necessity for myself — it is my favourite feeling. You never fail to make my insides feel all fuzzy.

You were so vividly creative and thoughtful of the words twirling off of your pink tongue like rainbows embellishing the rainy skies, making each word you would say so utterly meaningful to me.

  I hope to hear more of them, with our hands intertwined as we watch the lights of downtown whilst seated on the tallest of hills. Our eyes would connect, and your cheeks would heat up all just because of my intimate stare.

With myself by your side, I wanted to make you feel like you were the ruler of the world.

Invincible.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

(220 Words)
-♕ʝєℓℓ (@emotick) 🖤

(220 Words)-♕ʝєℓℓყ♕ (@emotick) 🖤