Chapter one: First day

"ᴺᴼ ᴹᴬᵀᵀᴱᴿ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᴴᴬˢ ᴴᴬᴾᴾᴱᴺᴱᴰ. ᴺᴼ ᴹᴬᵀᵀᴱᴿ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᵞᴼᵁ'ᵛᴱ ᴰᴼᴺᴱ. ᴺᴼ ᴹᴬᵀᵀᴱᴿ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᵞᴼᵁ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴰᴼ. ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴬᴸᵂᴬᵞˢ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ. ᴵ ˢᵂᴱᴬᴿ ᴵᵀ."

This words.

Idk why.

But they kept running around my Mind.

Since I woke up from my coma I felt like something was missing... like a pice of me just crashed. Every Morning when I woke up I felt empty. Everything was senseless.
And it felt like I lost something really important.

"Y/n it's time to get up!" My brother yelled from the stairs. I wasn't really motivated but I got up and went to the bathroom.

I quickly undressed myself and went into the shower. I loved showering. It just feels so good.
After that I blowdried my Hair and got into my school uniform + my pink coat.

I kinda liked school-uniforms since nobody would judge you because of your style

After I was ready styling my hair into waves I put on some makeup and went out of the bathroom.
I could already smell the delicious food from the stairs, so I run to the kitchen to be greeted by my mom making pancakes.

"Hey sweetie, you can already take a seat!" My mom said as she grabbed a plate. So I went to the dining room where I already saw my brother and my dad. So I sat beside Jaehyun and waited for my Mum.

"So kids are you exited for school?"
"No" me and Jaehyun said at the same time.
"But you still have to do your best!" My dad said in a strict tone.
"Of course dad! I think I speak for the both of us that we just want to escape hell!" Jaehyun said and my dad laughed.

"So here are the pancakes!" My Mum said. Little after she sat down on her chair we heard the doorbell.

"I'm coming!" Jaehyun yelled as he was walking to the door. All I heard was how the door was opened and some voices. But I didn't really care who it was so I just continued eating.

I was eating till I felt some arms around my shoulders.

"Ahhh you scared me!"
"I'm sorry y/n you just looked so cute!" Jaemin said as he removed one arm, grabbed the fork and brought it to his mouth.

"It's really delicious Mrs. Jung!"
"Thank you Jaemin, you're so lovely!" My Mum liked it when someone complimented her food since she used to work in an Café.

"Well Mum we're going to school now!" I said as I grabbed my backpack and walked to the front door.

"Okay take care sweetie! And Jaemin make sure she is save"
„of course Mrs. Jung!"
After my car accident my Mum was really worried about me and so was Jaemin. I know him since we were really young, he's like my brother from another mother.
Without him I wouldn't have survived.
He helped me to remember that he will be there for me. He always makes me feel better.

"So y/n how do you feel today?" He asked as we were walking to school.
"To be honest I don't really know, I feel a little lost and empty"

"Y/n-ah everything will be fine! Jut remember if you're feeling down you can always talk to me!" He said as he put one arm around my shoulder.

"Jaemin I really wonder what happened to that other person who got hit by that car!" I stopped.

"Hmm idk but i know what we can do! We could just ask the doctor who I that person was!" He said as he stopped too.

Flashback
Tears were falling to the ground! Why has it to be him? Why? I was running but little did I know a car did drove straight in my direction.
"Watch out!" Someone yelled and I stopped. I saw a figure running towards me, he tried to grab my arm but before he could reach it, we were hit by a car. The next I could hear was screaming and I felt how a body collapsed on mine. All I could feel was pain, everything was red. And then everything went black...
Flashback end

—————————————————————Heyy i Hope you liked this chapter if yes leave a comment to tell me what you think about this story!And who yelled watch out and protected y/n from dying? You will know in the next chapter! (I think you can already guess!"

Heyy i Hope you liked this chapter if yes leave a comment to tell me what you think about this story!
And who yelled watch out and protected y/n from dying?
You will know in the next chapter! (I think you can already guess!"