2.7

Cassandra uncrosses her arms over chest as she got tossed up into the air in a kick single. She lands into the arms of her spotters - Britney and Lai. They lift her up again and she was thrown into a Pike Open Basket. Landing back into her friends arm, she gets placed on her feet as the girls around dance around, while around girls around the mat do double back flips into a full twist layout. Cassandra lands her stunts and claps her hands. The third day was the most stressful day, because this determined if you would win the competition or not.

A line of girls stood in the front doing toe touches, then doing a back flip. Running into flying formation. Cassandra backs up and starts running to her spotters, doing a cart wheel and landing into the arms, she is being tossed up into the air to do a Arabesque Twist. Landing into the arms, the move her to the middle of the mat, being thrown up into the air into a basket toss, and landing on the hands of her spotters. Being lowered, her teammates - Ashely and Hannah - get put up so they can make a Hitch. Cassandra grabs both girls legs and they smile. The rest of team running and doing double full layouts. The music ends and the girls are smiling. Cassandra is smiling and looking around to see her family.

The crowds starts clapping and screaming, their coach screaming in glee that they hit their cheer perfectly. Cassandra is lifted and thrown into a basket toss, and lands perfectly into Hannah and Connie's arm. Sprinting off, Cassandra waves her hand as she makes her way off the mat.

"Good job, girls!"

Everyone gathers around their coach, "perfect stunting, that will definitely make an impact on the judges. The dancing was a little off, but nothing to big to notice. I'm so proud, now let's go out there and win first place."

Cassandra was excited. This would be Forks first time winning an NCA Cheer competition, and could really give them the coverage to keep competing and move up in level.

"Welcome to the 2006 NCA Cheer Competition in Miami, Florida. As we close off this night with our first, second, and third place winners, I would like to thank everyone who came out and supported. Now let's get to announcing."

Cassandra tuned out everyone. They did all different groups: youth, juniors, senior all girls, and coed. Finally getting to senior all girls, this was the make our break to put Cassandra and her cheer team as number one in NCA All Star Nationals to first place all together.

"Coming in third place: ICE Princess' All Star Elite," All the girls on the team get up jumping around, while claiming their trophy. Cassandra knew they only had one competition, and it was another school that had All Star Elite and they were based in California.

Cassandra grips her teammates hands, everyone squeezing to make sure they won. Cassandra starts getting nervous, the butterflies in her stomach going wild, and she felt like she was going to barf, "second place goes to the girls of.... Jaguars!"

Cassandra gasps, that only means.. "Spartans Elite, congratulations, first place!"

Cassandra jumps up and down, screaming that they've won. She grabs Ashely and starts jumping up and down, "we did it! We won!"

Ashely is crying, "we are leaving senior year with a bang!"

Both girls start laughing as they are dog pilled by the other girls. They couldn't believe they won. The team was made up of Varsity juniors and seniors, and they pulled it off. Forks was now going to be put on the map forever for winning National for the all girl senior section.

~

Waving goodbye to her teammates, she turns around to see Ariana running towards her, "mommy!'

Running towards her and picking her up, she lifts her into the air, "my baby!"

Keeping her in her arm, Ariana wraps her arms around her moms neck, "you did so good mommy. I want to be like you when I get older."