Chapter 33: Awkward

Muahahaha I'm making you guys wait another chapter.

I'm evil.

It's nearly 4 am, and I finished this and my world history p-ap summer project.

Whoo!

I'm also going to a partay tomorrow.

Double whoo!!

I also began writing a fully original story that I hope to post soon about a girl who sees ghosts and meets a guy and what not.

Triple whoo!!!

Also if you guys have any Korean or Japanese drama suggestions for me that would be pretty lovely.

I've been really into asian dramas lately. I just finished The Master's Sun and Hana Yori Dango(the Japanese live action one, not the anime). They were sooo good!

Quadruple whoo!!!!

Okay, that's all the whoos for tonight.

Be rad.

Have a good day/night.

Love y'all.

(Half asleep me thought I posted it last night, but 7:30pm me just realized I didn't oops.)

<><><><><><><><>

Kyoya's POV:

"Why do you keep pacing?" My sister, Fuyumi spoke us as she rummaged through my drawers, "Is it about Odia again?"

"Just shush " I snapped as I kept pacing.

"Why don't you just admit you love her?" She asked.

"I can't love her!" I growled as my pacing continued.

"You're letting yourself get in the way again." she sighed, "So what happened? You haven't paced over Princess Araneae in a few months." she giggled at her name, "I can't believe you rejected a mafia royal."

"She's going on a date!" I exclaimed, "An actual date with an actual boy!"

Fuyumi stopped rummaging as she turned to me, "She is?" she blinked, "Wow, with who?"

"Mori-senpai." I spat.

"A member from the host club?" she made a low whistle, "That's interesting."

"Why would she say yes?!" I was fuming as I paced.

"Well, she must be trying to move on." Fuyumi offered as she went back to 'organizing'.

"Why does she need to move on?!" I sighed as I plopped down on the couch, "It's completely unnecessary."

"Do you hear yourself?" she chuckled, "I haven't seen this much emotion from you since you met Tamaki." she giggled, "Why don't you just admit you love her?"

I scoffed, "That's just absurd." I then stood up, "I know what I'll do! I'll go with Tamaki and the twins when they go spy on them!" I shot up.

---last day of class--

It was a free period since it was the last day before winter break began as Tamaki sputed nonsense while talking to me. Odia was sitting with one of the Host Club regulars she befriended, since she hasn't looked my way in a excruciating amount of time.

"So is it true that you and Kyoya are officially done?" Yuno, the regular, asked Odia as she looked up from doodling on a piece of paper. I watched them from the corner of my eye as Odia bit her lip.